2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Off day tomorrow, Dave needs to go for the kill and send Walker out there for game 6. No reason to start Gonsolin game 6 when a potential game 7 would have all hands on deck anyways.

just looked it up, hes never started on 3 days rest before. don't wanna test that out now :lol: IMO he only comes in for 3-ish innings to close it out.

just looked it up, hes never started on 3 days rest before. don't wanna test that out now :lol: IMO he only comes in for 3-ish innings to close it out.
Eh, technically it's 4 days rest. I think he could do it. Only issue is the blisters but he's been dealing with that for a while now. He's pretty untouchable against these Rays hitters. IMO it's worth the risk but I understand if they believe their bullpen can get it done. I don't think Snell has been really untouchable either so the Dodgers offense should have their chances regardless.

Eh, technically it's 4 days rest. I think he could do it. Only issue is the blisters but he's been dealing with that for a while now. He's pretty untouchable against these Rays hitters. IMO it's worth the risk but I understand if they believe their bullpen can get it done. I don't think Snell has been really untouchable either so the Dodgers offense should have their chances regardless.

he pitched game 3 on friday, so 3 days rest (Sat/Sun/Mon) unless I'm misinterpreting that. I don't think the blisters are a big issue anymore based on the last start. I'm weighing having him available for a potential game 7 if things go wrong in game 6, or having him go in game 6 and things going wrong and being screwed in game 7, or having him go game 6 on short rest and he pitches a perfect game :lol:

The only guy I have zero trust in is Jansen lol so I think Gonsolin can put in innings and then Treinen/Graterol/Kelly and the others can finish it out. All of this of course is dependent on scoring runs.

Kenley can come in with a 12 run lead with 2 outs in the 9th.

Roberts has tough decision to make. He could start Gonsolin who hasn't been good in the postseason, maybe get a few innings out of him, and win the chip on a bullpen game. Or does he go Buehler on 3 days rest? If Buehler stinks it up on short rest they'd have to win a bullpen Game 7 or have Urias go on 3 days rest.

Arozarena is still gonna be rookie-eligible next year. Unreal :lol:

Insane 48 game stretch by him this season+postseason.

There is no way I would have pitched to Arozarena there with 2on. Put him on 1st and take on Meadows.
Floro GOAT saved that man

7fKW.gif

Arozarena is still gonna be rookie-eligible next year. Unreal :lol:

Insane 48 game stretch by him this season+postseason.
Kids on a video game type tear

Smell dealing too. The way hes cruising hell give em 7, maybe 8 solid.

Game 7 👀

Back
Top Bottom