2023 Official MLB Season Thread

giphy.gif

He's stupid for going to the Mets, I'm sure he's signing for 300+ but he has no chance of going to back to the WS with them

He's stupid for going to the Mets, I'm sure he's signing for 300+ but he has no chance of going to back to the WS with them

I don't think he has any say.

They'll pay him next year, he doesn't have to sign there but he's been wanting to go to NY supposedly.

Mets are gonna be good. They have great pitching and their owner is gonna get them some players now. George Springer probably next.

The Mets :rofl:

Enjoy playing in a part of NY named after what happens to a turd when you're done. the franchise who will always be the stepchild in this town. lets keep the chirpin to a minimum alright, Dr. Phil's gonna start soon :lol:

baseballyankeefans.gif

U know the deal :nthat:

I don't understand how big market teams can be broke and refuse to pay players or go after big players. All that money from merchandise and tv deals plus revenue sharing :smh:

Why are Yankees fans upset about this?

Not upset, but whenever the Mets sign someone all of a sudden their fans grow chest hair and look like Seinfeld in that gif. Start coming outta nowhere talkin **** like they run this city. If u ain't from here you'll never understand. Again, not upset just annoyed to have to deal with that 1 Met fan that i didn't even know what his voice sounded like and now he's talkin **** like they already won. Again, the deal is well known , lol

Back
Top Bottom