2023 Official MLB Season Thread

DeGrom, Judge, Turner and Rizzo signing with the Cubs. 👍
0E6195FD-2B4A-4C46-9C52-E0235AC4568B.gif

the philly captain is great

if anyone ever has some extra time just watch his YT vids. He pretty much at every game and became big when pandemic hit

He and his Phandemic Krew get nuts (always in Section 301) the krew came together by watching games from outside the park when the pandemic was going on hence the Phandemic Krew name.. Phillies would leave TVs on in ashburn alley for fans to watch outside the stadium when noone was allowed in

he goes at it with that clown zack hample in a few vids as well

I’m really intrigued as to if and how the Sox are are going to re-up Devers.

Not from a haters point of view. But from a baseball fan point point of view.

You guys cannot lose him.

yeah i agree. home grown talent who has exploded. gotta keep him

You ready my mind.

Those are the two players I thought of immediately after lookimg at the list.

Dodgers fans, what’s it looking like? You guys think Trae is coming back?
I won’t be surprised if they offer him something good but I’m pretty sure he’s gone. It would be nice if they get Swanson and it gives their minor league prospect another year since he’s only 21. If they bring him up and he does good he can slide over to 2nd or 3rd.

keep an eye out for turner to philly

who ever harper wants they will try for

i doubt segura comes back (although i hope he does) - Stott goes to his actual position 2nd Base and it free up a SS spot

Phils will be in the market for one and they will get a big name (all comes down to segura)

I thought initial word was Turner to the Phils? That was looking like the Dodgers main competitors on the market.

ran into framber and javier yesterday at the mall. framber's a nice guy. no one knew who they were at Zara :lol:

got some tickets for game 1 friday :pimp: my first world series game. can't wait

then i saw this and now i'm thinking i should've just went to game 2...

:frown:

Remember someone posting the Phillies to NLDS playoff hats when they beat the Mets, would feel like I’d wish I have waited until the World Series to get one of those hats :lol:

Can’t believe the game isn’t tomorrow, Friday is a little ridiculous.

Remember someone posting the Phillies to NLDS playoff hats when they beat the Mets, would feel like I’d wish I have waited until the World Series to get one of those hats :lol:

Can’t believe the game isn’t tomorrow, Friday is a little ridiculous.
didnt want to compete against the NFL

as much as it may pain me i won $5200 last night

i think i will splurge on a WS ticket with the homie for game 3

will give it another day or 2 to see if this Phillies draw is actually finished (pretty sure it is):angry::frown::smh:

ofcourse "World Series tickets prices for the three Phillies home games are among highest in MLB history" go figure

as much as it may pain me i won $5200 last night

i think i will splurge on a WS ticket with the homie for game 3

will give it another day or 2 to see if this Phillies draw is actually finished (pretty sure it is):angry::frown::smh:

ofcourse "World Series tickets prices for the three Phillies home games are among highest in MLB history" go figure

You didn't get your draw result email yet either? I think we're out of luck :smh:. Hopefully prices drop once all the flippers start undercutting each other.

I'm trying to hit the pro shop at lunch today, hopefully they have some WS gear.

You didn't get your draw result email yet either? I think we're out of luck :smh:. Hopefully prices drop once all the flippers start undercutting each other.

I'm trying to hit the pro shop at lunch today, hopefully they have some WS gear.

yup no losing email yet either which is odd but yea i am feeling that way as well.. could be a system error regarding losing emails, I think news said they had around 1M entries and only 20k tickets to give out

the goat Alkins won the raffle yesterday think he got winning email around 3pm . I was jealous when i seen that text :lol:

i seen the pro shop get in the maroon WS fitteds im making my way after work myself.. thats a big need

ordered the blue and red online other day

Back
Top Bottom