2023 Official MLB Season Thread

You didn't get your draw result email yet either? I think we're out of luck :smh:. Hopefully prices drop once all the flippers start undercutting each other.

I'm trying to hit the pro shop at lunch today, hopefully they have some WS gear.

yup no losing email yet either which is odd but yea i am feeling that way as well.. could be a system error regarding losing emails, I think news said they had around 1M entries and only 20k tickets to give out

the goat Alkins won the raffle yesterday think he got winning email around 3pm . I was jealous when i seen that text :lol:

i seen the pro shop get in the maroon WS fitteds im making my way after work myself.. thats a big need

ordered the blue and red online other day

I got my email from the Phillies yesterday.
Screenshot_20221026-191830.png

No surprise, didn't get picked! ☹️ I actually never win anything I enter. Never have. 😞😞 Oh well, I'll just watch from home or a local restaurant with some buddies.

That’s crazy. Nats WS tickets got so expensive that my Dad and I signed up for season tickets for the 2020 season in order to get list price tickets which were still ridiculous.

Ended up getting the tix and then because COVID hit immediately after got a refund on the season tickets :pimp:

Not sure if that’s possible for y’all but might be worth a shot.

yup no losing email yet either which is odd but yea i am feeling that way as well.. could be a system error regarding losing emails, I think news said they had around 1M entries and only 20k tickets to give out

the goat Alkins won the raffle yesterday think he got winning email around 3pm . I was jealous when i seen that text :lol:

i seen the pro shop get in the maroon WS fitteds im making my way after work myself.. thats a big need

ordered the blue and red online other day

Alks is a lucky mfer :lol:. I just got back from the pro shop a little bit ago, I saw 1 maroon with the WS patch so they must've got cleaned out as soon as they opened :smh:. The guy said they still didn't get the shipment with the regular/low profiles with the patch yet. I wanted to wear this weekend but I'll prolly just order online now.

I got my email from the Phillies yesterday.
Screenshot_20221026-191830.png

No surprise, didn't get picked! ☹️ I actually never win anything I enter. Never have. 😞😞 Oh well, I'll just watch from home or a local restaurant with some buddies.

Same here I never win raffles :smh: I'll be watching from home or the bar too. I don't like paying a big premium on sports tix. Double face value is usually my limit. Paying $1k and then watching them get smoked would be awful :lol:.

If any of you guys are close to Rally House stores, check there. I'm gonna check for the game fitted with the patch. Want either the lower profile on-field fitted or the alternate blue fitted.

That’s crazy. Nats WS tickets got so expensive that my Dad and I signed up for season tickets for the 2020 season in order to get list price tickets which were still ridiculous.

Ended up getting the tix and then because COVID hit immediately after got a refund on the season tickets :pimp:

Not sure if that’s possible for y’all but might be worth a shot.

Yeah season tickets are they way to go if your team is good and is a playoff team.

My playoff tickets for all rounds this year were 1K more than my season tickets for next season 40 game ticket package for field level seats. Each round of the playoffs the face value on my seats went up in price and if the Padres made the world series this year my seats would have been $250 each ticket for each game times 3. Heck even for the 2 NLDS and 2 NLCS games this year at Petco I could have re sold my tickets for 4 times more than face value for each game.

Yeah season tickets are they way to go if your team is good and is a playoff team.

My playoff tickets for all rounds this year were 1K more than my season tickets for next season 40 game ticket package for field level seats. Each round of the playoffs the face value on my seats went up in price and if the Padres made the world series this year my seats would have been $250 each ticket for each game times 3. Heck even for the 2 NLDS and 2 NLCS games this year at Petco I could have re sold my tickets for 4 times more than face value for each game.

Don’t forget to add:

…if you can afford it”

Sheesh, y’all REALLY rich in here ehh?

Who works in that private equity investment banking stuff???? Y’all are CROOKS

Ff2Tc5hVsAAXcwH

Hmm... So Philly has this rep as being such a great sports town but the Phillies were 16th in regular season attendance. But now people are complaining about how high re sell world series ticket prices are.

Weren't the Phillies pretty bad for half the year though? Also, middle of the pack isn’t terrible, not much separating them from “top 10 attendance.”

phillies been letting the fans down last 11 years lolol

Also was just playing trash baseball

Check the attendance from 07-12

Fans were still supporting but just from afar..

Now they outting 46k+ EVERY playoff game

Just how philly fans are

phillies been letting the fans down last 11 years lolol

Also was just playing trash baseball

Check the attendance from 07-12

Fans were still supporting but just from afar..

Now they outting 46k+ EVERY playoff game

Just how philly fans are

Exactly I was just about to say too…..

If you don’t give the fans a reason to show up then THEY WONT.

Thats how the Northeast is.

I wouldn’t buy tickets and give my favorite team money just to blindly follow an incompetent front office who put out a bad product on the field/court.

Na bro.

Back
Top Bottom