2023 Official MLB Season Thread

giphy.gif

LFGM!

Yeah for sure

Other than Seattle not really being a hot FA destination to begin with the whole SS move to 3rd thing probably doesn't help either

*sigh*
I think JP moves to 2B if the M's were serious on Trea Turner. Want him to stay in LA, but if someone out East offers him a bag he'll leave.

getback getback DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Boston may have some real capital soon.

Fenway Sports Group are looking to sell some or all of Liverpool’s shares. They’re going to at the very least make 5x more on the dollar of what they put in, in 2010.
Bought for around 300M pounds and estimated to be worth 4.5B pounds currently I believe. Even with the pound suffering from inflation, that's an incredible gain. Sox will benefit but I think FSG makes a play for the Vegas NBA expansion.

DsLee DsLee

And that’s with £ being double the dollar in 2010.

Now it’s like £1.10 = $1.00

Still a HUGEEEE come up but it could have been even bigger right now 😮‍💨

I think JP moves to 2B if the M's were serious on Trea Turner. Want him to stay in LA, but if someone out East offers him a bag he'll leave.
Dipoto keeps mentioning an SS willing to play 2nd. He could change his mind of course but he keeps reaffirming JP will play SS even after the season was over he made it focal point to mention ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom