2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Giants will be in the Ohtani sweepstakes till the very end.
i

Until they lose to the Mariners.
Kapler is gonna take him on an electric scooter ride around Japantown to seal the deal :pimp:

Then again, he did leave for sunny SoCal :lol:
I think he signed with the team that had Mike Trout and would let him do whatever tf he wanted with pitching/DH tbh. Remember, the guy is kind of socially awkward and doesn't go out or anything. Supposedly a gym rat or stays home to play video games and watch anime. Less sun isn't a deal breaker. Plus, a team like the Mets have Senga, Verlander/Scherzer, a good lineup, Billy Eppler, and Cohen's bags...that can be pretty attractive.

I think he signed with the team that had Mike Trout and would let him do whatever tf he wanted with pitching/DH tbh. Remember, the guy is kind of socially awkward and doesn't go out or anything. Supposedly a gym rat or stays home to play video games and watch anime. Less sun isn't a deal breaker. Plus, a team like the Mets have Senga, Verlander/Scherzer, a good lineup, Billy Eppler, and Cohen's bags...that can be pretty attractive.

Nah, he goes out. I’ve seen him out in these streets :lol: don’t let his PR team fool you

You just compared and made it sound like he's Kawhi Leonard of MLB :lol:

You just compared and made it sound like he's Kawhi Leonard of MLB :lol:
New Balance might have a type haha.

Red Sox ownership group most definitely wants the Vegas expansion. Likely will just be another arena for Laker and Warrior fans to crowd a couple times a year.

New Balance might have a type haha.

Red Sox ownership group most definitely wants the Vegas expansion. Likely will just be another arena for Laker and Warrior fans to crowd a couple times a year.

Expansion? Aren’t the A’s going to move there?

Why didn’t Judge play this year? Was he trying to break the grapefruit league right handed HR record? Would have loved to finally see him in a game that matters.

No lie.

The Yankees are corny for not letting their players play in the WBC.

Back
Top Bottom