2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Naw, I only change the thread title when folks yap the wrong way.

When they go silent (ala 2015-2018 )I leave folks alone.

I'm very simple to read honestly. And fair. :lol:

......................uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg................

*Fighting furiously not to type*

I know what you’re going to say….

“He’d fit right in to St. Louis” :lol:

No one gives a **** about the Pirates. Change the title.

Aye, like the Rays love early, they're a big story for April. No one else has caught my eye yet. With weather warming, a hot streak will come and I'll change. All in due time.

I couldn’t care less about who he is as a person. We’re in the business of building winning teams right? There’s an all-star caliber starting pitcher available and he’s dying to come home to the majors. Sign him. Yesterday.

I couldn’t care less about who he is as a person. We’re in the business of building winning teams right? There’s an all-star caliber starting pitcher available and he’s dying to come home to the majors. Sign him.

He wouldn't fix your problem. :wink:

Ohtani was nasty. 13K’s only pitched 5 innings tho. Weird. I get he had 4 driven in on him but that happens. Managers are ridiculous.

1683170441722.png

I couldn’t care less about who he is as a person. We’re in the business of building winning teams right? There’s an all-star caliber starting pitcher available and he’s dying to come home to the majors. Sign him. Yesterday.

PR nightmare though. I figure that’s what’s holding him back the most, with clubhouse ******* being a close 2nd. He’s prob gonna have to wait awhile before getting another MLB deal.

PR nightmare though. I figure that’s what’s holding him back the most, with clubhouse ******* being a close 2nd. He’s prob gonna have to wait awhile before getting another MLB deal.

Agreed. I think he’ll have to spend 1-2 years over there to let the dust settle before someone in the majors gives him another shot

Ohtani was nasty. 13K’s only pitched 5 innings tho. Weird. I get he had 4 driven in on him but that happens. Managers are ridiculous.

13 K's thru 5, his pitch count had to be up there.

Whether it's 3rd time through a lineup or the 100 pitch mark, not many pitchers are allowed to stay in by that point. I hate it too.

Coupé It Coupé It I thought the Cardinals would be one of the last to do this, but alas….

"multinational independent investment bank and financial services corporation."

No way that'll backfire...not at all...

Coupé It Coupé It I thought the Cardinals would be one of the last to do this, but alas….

What a disgrace.

I hope they lose all of their remaining games now.

Back
Top Bottom