2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Marlins just intentionally walked trout to face Ohtani and struck him out :lol: :smh:

Trade this bum!

Marlins just intentionally walked trout to face Ohtani and struck him out :lol: :smh:

Trade this bum!

The turn you’ve been making on Ohtani lately because you knows he’s going to end up leaving is breaking my heart.

Toughen up, man. Trout and Ohtani are used to pressure of the LA media/fanbase. They can take it. This isn’t that NY media that coddles their stars.

1685315891431.gif

Royce baby! Instant offense. He's here for good. Offense needed him so badly. Maybe all these other bums will feed off him.

I saw an odds list for AL Cy Young yesterday on one of the broadcasts, but it was something like:

1) McClanahan
2) Cole
3) Guasman
4) Ohtani

Gray nowhere in sight. Ridiculous. He's probably 1a to McClanahan. And Shohei is great, but he's definitely getting a boost for the all-world talent he is. He's pushing top 5 to be sure though.

Joe Ryan should be up there too, but 2 Twins is pushing it for voters, I get it.

I frickin knew I shouldn't have said nothing till after the game...if Houston puts up a crooked number here... :lol: gahdammit me. :smh:

Edit: crisis averted. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom