2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Definitely happy to see Schmitt and Bailey play well since being called up. Honestly looks like the transition from Crawford at SS has started for the Giants and I don't blame them. I'm glad that the Giants are competing and finding some consistency. Say what you will about Kapler, but he's actually done a solid job managing at this point.

Harrison in AAA
Matos in AAA
Luke Jackson joining the bullpen soon
Joc getting healthy.

Gotham club at the yard today

A01C5166-CDEE-4D41-9A06-6C937D99A0FD.jpeg
72CE2F42-ABA6-4FFB-BD6A-FFEB318EB394.jpeg
DBE2C4BE-0A12-44BE-BF25-984F016A8AEC.jpeg
60915648-854A-4128-A2C2-DB37E98ECEF6.jpeg
03C93E0A-27A8-4078-B2CB-813029091013.jpeg
5DCA812F-6CCC-4684-B2E7-BD382E017EFB.jpeg
E3737B32-60AE-4557-B150-F3AB461F0784.jpeg
62802C5E-252C-49F0-AE67-3842F6F7873E.jpeg

Extremely beautiful NY Giants representation and gear.

Where can I find that NY Giants hat?

I got it four or five years ago from hatclub at serramonte. They’re closed now and the one in concord. Maybe the one by the great mall has them? Just checked their site but they don’t have it and holy **** they’re charging over $50 for fitteds now?!?! If you’re ever down by the wharf, the old nflshop at pier 39 is a lids flagship. They have a bunch of different types of giants fitted

Extremely beautiful NY Giants representation and gear.

as youre well aware the giants started as the ny gothams so me and my boy had to do the ny fitted and strawberry jersey while in the gotham club.

Located inside the out-of-town scoreboard, with unique views to the Field and McCovey Cove, this venue features a stunning bar and a private dining area. The Clubhouse is the central location for Club activity and is directly connected, via staircase, to The Bullpen. A private, members-only entrance along The Portwalk grants members direct and easy access to The Clubhouse and inside the ballpark. The Clubhouse opens prior to the public on game days and remains open well past the final out.

Situated along the right field warning track, this spectacular location puts members on the field and in the heart of the pre-game action. Just steps away from players warming up, members can enjoy food, beverages and the best opportunity in the ballpark to catch a batting practice ball. The Bullpen opens two and a half hours prior to first pitch and provides direct access to The Clubhouse.

Inspired by former Giants manager John McGraw's famous pool hall, this secret lounge features a billiards table, bowling lanes and vintage parlor games. The Game Room is an ideal venue for members to unwind and enjoy artisan libations and exclusive menu offerings. The Game Room is open two hours prior to first pitch, throughout the entire game, and up to one hour after the final out.

Interesting to see Jordan Walker honestly state how he won't follow the Cards' advice for him to work on his attack angle, to get the ball in the air, and instead go back to what works for him. Kid is a stud and it was weird seeing him get early success then struggle before getting sent down.

Those type of adjustments are tough to make in-season, let alone a player's rookie season. Weird of the Cards to tinker like that...

I was expecting more from Seattle. We still have so many guys out.
Their young guys have been getting smacked in recent days, starting with Kirby on Friday. Miller was a little more predictable since the Yanks were likely to hit his fastball, but I’m surprised to see Gilbert give up that many runs today.

The first of many teams to follow next that's under Bally's right now. Short story is cable cutters forced this by canceling cable and satellite over the past 10 years or so. Diamond sports group and Bally's overpaid for the tv rights when they bought them from Fox Sports.

$20 a month for streaming without a consistent cable/cord cutter option is going to kill the MLB.

I'd like to think they're not that stupid... But, you know.

Back
Top Bottom