2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nothing goes right for the Mets. Either the pitching is good but they don’t score, or they score but the pitching sucks. Teams have made comebacks after having a terrible first half but I don’t see that happening for them unless they make some sort game changing trade like they did in 2015. And even then, I don’t know. Their best shot at the playoffs is the wild card. They’re not putting up last years record.

Coaches always said “Don’t dive to 1st, it doesn’t make to faster”

I never really never knew if that was true or not.

This makes no sense. :smh:

Dribbler to the right side, sure. But he smashed this ball to the first baseman, and still cleared 90 feet. :stoneface:

Got there in about 10 steps/strides too. He’s backing up that fastest man in MLB talk.

The attendance boost is interesting. Wonder how much legalized gambling/daily wagers has to do with this as well. In-person baseball vibes are incredible, so I’ve always believed it would be easier to convert casual fans to regular customers if you can draw them to the ballpark.

The attendance boost is interesting. Wonder how much legalized gambling/daily wagers has to do with this as well. In-person baseball vibes are incredible, so I’ve always believed it would be easier to convert casual fans to regular customers if you can draw them to the ballpark.
I’m sure gambling has helped and also the rule changes. Baseball is honestly boring as hell but the rule changes have added much needed action and greatly sped up the games.

I’ve read the Dodgers fans want to decapitate Roberts and the Yankees fans put their offense in the choke-ee.

I’ve read the Dodgers fans want to decapitate Roberts and the Yankees fans put their offense in the choke-ee.

the bullpen is absolute garbage, but Dave's the one deciding who to bring in and in what spots. Kind of a chicken-or-the-egg situation.

I'd say the majority of us aren't putting it on Dave though.

Back
Top Bottom