2023 Official MLB Season Thread

They’re going to have to trade him now. The haul alone could reset you and your farm system and potentially quicken a rebuild. If everyone was healthy, team was hot and for sure were going to be a playoff team, I can understand. You can’t pass that up and just let him walk for nothing at the end of the season. That would be a crime to the fan base as well. They should know that.

They’re going to have to trade him now. The haul alone could reset you and your farm system and potentially quicken a rebuild. If everyone was healthy, team was hot and for sure were going to be a playoff team, I can understand. You can’t pass that up and just let him walk for nothing at the end of the season. That would be a crime to the fan base as well. They should know that.

Well said

EYE finally agree with g-time g-time you can’t chance it. This is actually a generational talent (although overused term this is). Can’t get KD’d like the Thunder.

:lol:
IMG_7195.jpeg

They got hin for cheap. But dude has been washed the past 3 years. I was never thrilled with signing him even for cheap.

It finally happened. I thought he'd be done since his last couple seasons with the Mariners...then he blew up again in 'Sota.

:frown:

That sucks. Hopefully they get to the playoffs.
Don’t think they’re going to make it. They’re 4-6 in their last ten and now entering the toughest part of their schedule now. They only play three teams under .500 until the end of august and that’s the tigers, pirates, and the Mets. I mean the Padres, who they playing now are but I kind of think they’re an outlier.

They play during that span:
Dodgers
Astros
Yankees
Blue Jays
Braves
Mariners
Giants
Astros again
Rangers
Rays
Reds
Phillies

Don’t think they’re going to make it. They’re 4-6 in their last ten and now entering the toughest part of their schedule now. They only play three teams under .500 until the end of august and that’s the tigers, pirates, and the Mets. I mean the Padres, who they playing now are but I kind of think they’re an outlier.

They play during that span:
Dodgers
Astros
Yankees
Blue Jays
Braves
Mariners
Giants
Astros again
Rangers
Rays
Reds
Phillies

Good insight on the schedule. Opposite of the Twins...I think I heard they have one of the easiest remaining schedules either in the MLB or AL. Better win the Central going away...

Only 10 dayer?

Back
Top Bottom