2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Why are the Nationals & the umps trying to play Elly like that?

I hope they gave an explanation.

To think, the Cards heavily pushed for him to work on his attack angle, in-season, and sent him down after he stopped getting hits. Came back up, went back to just doing what he does and ends up thumping anyways…

Seems like a few organizations do that. Royce Lewis was the same, but adjusted his approach in the show and after the 2nd closed door meeting (which was apparently about their approach at the plate), Twins have reeled off 5 of 6, with much better at-bats. It seems evident that you can't derive an offensive game plan strictly around analytics, which Minnesota was trying to do to utter failure. Gotta be able to have flexibility, yet some staffs don't get that for some reason.

Starting catcher is out for the season
Starting 1B has missed a month
Starting 3B has missed a month and is out
Starting SS has been out for a month
Starting CF will be out for 2 months
Urshela is also out for the season
Drury is also out now

Why keep ohtani at this point? The season is 100% a wrap. Do what’s right, Perry.

I hated every single second of that Angels-Padres series.

I really think the Angels have to trade Ohtani and it’s killing me.

I hated every single second of that Angels-Padres series.

I really think the Angels have to trade Ohtani and it’s killing me.

I mean dude has there been any communication with the Angels and Ohtani?

Like I haven’t heard a peep. Honestly haven’t even heard or seen teams that would be in the lead for him. Maybe the Mets but didn’t he say he didn’t wanna go go New York?

Seems interesting no talk nationally about him being moved. I guess if they don’t win a lot this month it’ll heat up quick.

Back
Top Bottom