2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I hated every single second of that Angels-Padres series.

I really think the Angels have to trade Ohtani and it’s killing me.

i was there tonight. nasty baseball all around but the fact that the Pads swept em says so much :lol:

is that the first padres sweep this year?

I mean dude has there been any communication with the Angels and Ohtani?

Like I haven’t heard a peep. Honestly haven’t even heard or seen teams that would be in the lead for him. Maybe the Mets but didn’t he say he didn’t wanna go go New York?

Seems interesting no talk nationally about him being moved. I guess if they don’t win a lot this month it’ll heat up quick.

Nothing has been reported that I know of it’s been super quiet. Angels had a nice little run going and that kind of killed all the talks about it but now it’s gonna start up again for sure.

I honestly have no clue what they’re gonna do but the pressure is on for sure. They’re fading fast and need some of these guys to come off the IL after the break.

Do you guys think majority of the people playing immaculate grid get all 9 right without cheating? Everyday with the stat majority of the people have a perfect grid >D

The stat columns are always easier...I usually get 8 because I can never think of some players that played for random teams. (Missed Rays/Astros today)

If you told me Phillies will have #1 SP/BP rotation in 1H of baseball - id say you were lying

The start of the season was brutal but what a turn around

I think they add a big bat this deadline since the pitching has done a complete 180

Last edited:
ChiSox/Blue Jays was 0-0 going into the 11th and Toronto with only 1 hit all game...nothing but seeing eye singles and infield hits and put up 6 runs in the 11th. Strange game.

ChiSox/Blue Jays was 0-0 going into the 11th and Toronto with only 1 hit all game...nothing but seeing eye singles and infield hits and put up 6 runs in the 11th. Strange game.
I hate this extra inning rule with a ******* passion. Singlehandedly Ruined my parlay.

Been a crappy first half of the year but hopefully they can take at least 3 if not all against KC.

Tristan Mckenzie opting for just rehab instead of TJ surgery.

has that ever worked out for anyone?

Back
Top Bottom