2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Right now Directv is fighting with the carrier for Fox so certain areas couldn't watch the all star game. San Diego being one of the area's.

I had to use my moms log in information for her account in LA to watch the all star game in SD.

I figured they would but didn’t think it would have been this soon. But they’re getting $20 mil a season from it. Gearing up for that Ohtani run!! :lol:

F01uVPJXwAA9h7v

Present
F0t2gWxXwAERbrM

remember that like it was yesterday LOLOL

"Do they got good food in Japan"

man was so sick with that look on his face

Unfortunately, it’s the way that sports are trending.

Do I want it on the jersey? No. But it’s not super huge and it’s not on the chest or back where it would be most prominent.

Unfortunately, it’s the way that sports are trending.

Do I want it on the jersey? No. But it’s not super huge and it’s not on the chest or back where it would be most prominent.

I don’t care.

If any team should have stayed firm and set an example it should have been the New York Yankees.

F*** where Sports is headed - we do our own thing.

Flat out embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Like I said, not thrilled with it, but is what it is at this point. They’re also going to have a city connect uniform soon, which means they’re going to wear a jersey other than pinstripes/roads for the first time ever during a regular/nonevent game.

Like I said, not thrilled with it, but is what it is at this point. They’re also going to have a city connect uniform soon, which means they’re going to wear a jersey other than pinstripes/roads for the first time ever during a regular/nonevent game.

An alternate connect uniform is okay.

The Pinstripes selling ad space in their uniform isn’t.

Whatever, I digress.

Back
Top Bottom