2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Mets playing like crap. Ohtani isn’t coming to NYC to play for another bad team. Mets probably should stay out of the Ohtani sweepstakes. He’s just going to use Uncle Stevie to drive up the price of the brick.

said it a while back that Ohtani would wind up in LA, San Fran, San Diego or Seattle, and for some reason i'm sayin Seattle. they might be woooing ( however u spell it ) him as we speak.

steve cohen definitely gon play this one like :lol:

luke-schwartz-party-poker.gif

You’re one of the Yankee fans that has the Mets on their mind too much man.

Ohtani isn’t going to the ****ing Mets bro :lol:

This won’t just be about money for Ohtani.

You’re one of the Yankee fans that has the Mets on their mind too much man.

Ohtani isn’t going to the ****ing Mets bro :lol:

This won’t just be about money for Ohtani.

Sorry bro, i deal with some pretty annoying Mets fans here in NYC

FB_IMG_1689124967176.jpg

:lol:

July 19, 2022:

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 8.23.42 PM.png

Jan 20, 2023 after we traded Arraez:

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 8.22.50 PM.png

**** THIS ****!

I thought about digging that post up too...terrible take then and terrible now. :lol:

Yeah, let's just trot Trout out there every year because of name recognition despite his downward trajectory (I know he's hurt) in place of someone actually deserving. Makes no damn sense.

I thought about digging that post up too...terrible take then and terrible now. :lol:

Yeah, let's just trot Trout out there every year because of name recognition despite his downward trajectory (I know he's hurt) in place of someone actually deserving. Makes no damn sense.

Reminds me of when kevin cleveland kevin cleveland / klj laughed hysterically at my post suggesting every team can use a pitcher like R.A. Dickey for being an innings eater alone...then proceeds to win the Cy Young the next season.:lol:

Kimbrel's played in Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, and Philadelphia. He's almost hitting every big city in America without an exception.

Back
Top Bottom