2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know how many days any month has off the top of my head :lol:

b9228741303fffe2b33b4c976a40d0f2.jpg

:wink:

Don’t know who that Astros have to give up. He’s actually pitched better than Max and they don’t have a top 100 prospect in their system.

Don’t know who that Astros have to give up. He’s actually pitched better than Max and they don’t have a top 100 prospect in their system.
My exact same thought, it’s not like LA won’t agree to take on his whole salary either. Mets fans are delusional about Bobby Miller being included or bust, I can see Sheehan/Grove/Pepiot + other prospects though.

My exact same thought, it’s not like LA won’t agree to take on his whole salary either. Mets fans are delusional about Bobby Miller being included or bust, I can see Sheehan/Grove/Pepiot and other prospects though.

But why take the entire salary when we can have them pay a chunk?

But why take the entire salary when we can have them pay a chunk?
Also depends on what Cohen wants. Straight up dump, or will they continue to eat some salary for more prospects? Just not sure how Houston could beat LA eating all of his salary and offering prospects.

Snell and Hader officially staying in SD. Snell apparently wants to stay long term but he’s a Boras guy so who knows how that will go.

The Padres suck.

Why I put money on them then makes me an idiot. :lol:

Struggle to score runs against and in Colorado...ridiculous for that lineup.
The Padres suck.

Why I put money on them then makes me an idiot. :lol:

Struggle to score runs against and in Colorado...ridiculous for that lineup.
They just had bases loaded with TATIS/Soto/Machado and 0 outs, and couldn’t take a lead?

Attachments

• IMG_4345.png
    IMG_4345.png
    274 KB · Views: 542
Padres haven't won 4 in a row all season

At first i found that hard to believe but it is very true

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom