2023 Official MLB Season Thread

1690905795667.png

Random story, my wife's co-worker was bragging about her son making "The Show" and she asked me what that meant. Explained it to her and asked me if he was any good. Player is Christian Encarnacion-Strand on the Reds. Only the #4 prospect for the Reds lol.

Thought that was cool.

Random story, my wife's co-worker was bragging about her son making "The Show" and she asked me what that meant. Explained it to her and asked me if he was any good. Player is Christian Encarnacion-Strand on the Reds. Only the #4 prospect for the Reds lol.

Thought that was cool.
Ask her for some tickets to a game

Thought that was cool.

Had a similar experience hanging out with my girl and her coworker a couple days before the NBA draft. She mentioned that her nephew was gonna go to the draft. I thought he was going as a fan. Her nephew is Tari Eason, a first round pick 🤣

Back
Top Bottom