2023 Official MLB Season Thread

You huys reverse jinxing or what? @elpablo21 🤔

He along with his fellow ho3s used all our energy to get the Astros out da paint in the ALCS.

1698806325328.png

I still don’t want the Rangers to win, mostly cause of Scherzer. DeGrom deserves a ring, not for this season but for his prime years. And Travis Jankowski deserves one.

you guys trying to sim the world series to get to winter meetings? Baseball is in hell :lol:
My G, I've personally seen enough to know the team that's likely going to win it is the one that deserves to. I'm satisfied, D Backs are just delaying the inevitable at this point. They're a scrappy bunch that got in and made the most of their opportunities, so hats off to them. I just wasn't trying to see/hear folks championing them as the reason owners don't have to spend money to win. Pay talented *** mf's their money, and you get incredible baseball/results in return.

2 teams casual fans don't care about. Attendance and viewership was up all year so that's good. MLB still trash at marketing all of these great young players across the league though :smh:

2 teams casual fans don't care about. Attendance and viewership was up all year so that's good. MLB still trash at marketing all of these great young players across the league though :smh:

It was expected that ratings would be down for this series. Real baseball fans have been tuning in though. I think Arizona extends the series tonight.

I think the Rangers close it out. Going back to Arlington for two games even if they win, has to feel pretty hopeless for Arizona.

Yeah that SD news isn't good at all.

But I kinda don't understand. They have the full support of the city. They sellout down here consistently even when they had no shot at the playoffs.

Prices went up and the city still came.

I'm sure the ballys deal hurt...

Yeah that SD news isn't good at all.

But I kinda don't understand. They have the full support of the city. They sellout down here consistently even when they had no shot at the playoffs.

Prices went up and the city still came.

I'm sure the ballys deal hurt...
Lost in this isn’t that the Padres’ ownership group absolutely needed the money they borrowed, they just didn’t want to fork up their own money after the financial windfall of TV deal collapse.

Rich people only open up their own pockets when they have to, otherwise they’re using other peoples’ money to do business.

Back
Top Bottom