2023 Official MLB Season Thread

jpzx jpzx What are your thoughts on the Twins ousting Bremer? He's all I've known, so I know it's the same for you. Mostly remember starting to watch during the MSC days in the early early 90s.

I personally don’t have any affinity for **** Bremer. Not negative I’m just indifferent.

Initially I was happy for him, but now it seems like he was forced out.

I think they should’ve had a plan with him, like coinciding strategies… retire after next year—Sajak-like. Would’ve been fine.

I personally don’t have any affinity for **** Bremer. Not negative I’m just indifferent.

Initially I was happy for him, but now it seems like he was forced out.

I think they should’ve had a plan with him, like coinciding strategies… retire after next year—Sajak-like. Would’ve been fine.

Mostly agree...I'm willing to get over the nostalgia. It's possible they did him a favor, because he was starting to slip more and more, but a last hurrah would've been nice. Just no idea how the broadcast deal, or lack thereof, may have played a part. I prefer Provus, but hope he sticks to radio.

IMG_2676.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man y’all give me ****…and I don’t wanna start giving him ****, but a certain guy in here stopped responding to texts from me after him calling me out on here…but he used to ride hard for the Longhorns and now he’s a hardcore Texas Aggies fan in the college football thread? I’m sure it’s only a me problem switching my fandom of teams I formerly loved the players of though.

I should probably post this moreso in the CFB thread, but it’s kind of crazy how fandom can potentially change as circumstances change unless you don’t want them to.

Last edited:

i loved Nate in Boston. just one of the million brilliant moves our doofus FO made in letting him go

I felt the same way when he was with the yanks. I feel ya brother.
Man y’all give me ****…and I don’t wanna start giving him ****, but a certain guy in here stopped responding to texts from me after him calling me out on here…but he used to ride hard for the Longhorns and now he’s a hardcore Texas Aggies fan in the college football thread? I’m sure it’s only a me problem switching my fandom of teams I formerly loved the players of though.

I should probably post this moreso in the CFB thread, but it’s kind of crazy how fandom can potentially change as circumstances change unless you don’t want them to.
@ them👀

From a divisional rival

Congrats to the Rangers and their fans.

Maybe one day my team will grow up to become the Rangers or even Diamondbacks one day

I felt the same way when he was with the yanks. I feel ya brother.

@ them👀
Contrary to shared belief in here that y’all bought in to (yes I liked the Angels 20 years ago and owned an Angels hat), I cried tonight watching the hometown (and now favorite for 14 years) team take home the trophy. My heart was torn apart in 2010 and 2011 watching the hometown team lose. I almost wore my Rangers claw and antlers shirt tonight but ended up burning it to get rid of any potential bad juju.

Between the Rangers and Astros still in front of you and you're GM making weird comments to close the season idk how close they really are

But we'll see this Winter 🤷🏿‍♂️
I’m hoping the Dodgers sign Ohtani but I think he’ll shock folks and goes to Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom