2023 Official MLB Season Thread

what was weak about it? just curious

best one ive been to was the bruins winning the cup in 2011...that parade was an all day party in downtown boston :pimp:

Bro, they didn't even have a bus or a flatbed. No players were grouped. NONE.
They had every player drive down in individual pick up trucks with their family.
Once one player passed, we were waiting 5-10 minutes for the next player to show up.
Extremely anti-climatic. No music, no vibes, no confetti, no players partying, no nothing.
They're getting killed for the way everything was put together.
Should have waited a day and had it downtown instead of Arlington cause the ball was definitely dropped. Now they need to repeat just to redeem themselves from this trash *** parade.

Go through this thread and you can see all the complaints.
Just terribly terribly executed and rushed.

F-CkTxBWkAAVd3s

Last edited:
Bro, they didn't even have a bus or a flatbed. No players were grouped. NONE.
They had every player drive down in individual pick up trucks with their family.
Once one player passed, we were waiting 5-10 minutes for the next player to show up.
Extremely anti-climatic. No music, no vibes, no confetti, no players partying, no nothing.
They're getting killed for the way everything was put together.
Should have waited a day and had it downtown instead of Arlington cause the ball was definitely dropped. Now they need to repeat just to redeem themselves from this trash *** parade.

Go through this thread and you can see all the complaints.
Just terribly terribly executed and rushed.

F-CkTxBWkAAVd3s

damn bro :lol:

that's pretty whack...should have delayed it a day and planned it better :lol:

If the Cowboys ever win, the entire city would shut down.
It would be like the Knicks winning in NY. There were 5-700k people there yesterday.
I can't imagine what the Cowboys would bring.

Absolutely. I’d have no doubt about that. Dallas would be insane.

If the Knicks ever win I know at least couple skyscrapers are going down.

1699114281123.gif

This is how the entire parade went. First WS win, and this is what you put together.
No excuse for this N41D N41D :smh:

My take: Watching grown men drive by slowly on cars for 30 seconds at a time isn't fun. No matter the structure.

Weekday, Saturday, single-car players with their families, big buses full of players...

It doesn't matter. It's lame. :lol:

My take: Watching grown men drive by slowly on cars for 30 seconds at a time isn't fun. No matter the structure.

Weekday, Saturday, single-car players with their families, big buses full of players...

I agree. I haven’t been to a single championship parade for the Heat or Marlins. It’s just standing around in a crowd on a hot day. No thank you.

I agree. I haven’t been to a single championship parade for the Heat or Marlins. It’s just standing around in a crowd on a hot day. No thank you.

You guys are no fun!
Naw I feel you if parades aren't your thing. This was my first one so I wanted the works.
I was away at college when the Mavs won, and I was too young to remember the Cowboy parades.
N41D N41D & Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T at the parades. :lol:
im-not-having-a-good-time-im-not-having-fun.gif

A parade isn’t even really about seeing the players.

It’s about getting weird, celebrating, and having fun.

Y'all are so washed :smh:
Taking a day off, driving to Arlington, standing on the side of the road with a million people, then sitting in my car for 3 hours to get out of the parking lot to get home...

That ain't fun. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I'm at a point where large, effectively uncontrolled crowds are the absolute last place I want to be in life. For any reason.
The Cowboys could clear 1 million people easily, IMO.
1 mil? lol. They'd double Rangers parade EASILY.

Yeah I was going to say 1 million is definitely on the low end.
I'm thinking closer to 2 million. Imagine all the out of state/country fans flying in.
Rangers & Cowboys aren't in the same ball park.

Yeah I was going to say 1 million is definitely on the low end.
I'm thinking closer to 2 million. Imagine all the out of state/country fans flying in.
Rangers & Cowboys aren't in the same ball park.

If this ever happens…

Do me a favor - I beg of all you Dallas guys…..

Keep all the Cowboys fans from New York.

PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom