2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Man.. I wanna love MLB. But the way sometimes it's run between the constant amount of owners refusing to spend any money, the amount of teams who don't have TV deals figured out, the A's basically don't have a city, and now the on-field uniform looks cheaper than our little league ones from the 80s. :lol:

They brought Jason Heyward out to cape because he’s still on that same Nike contract that when they thought he was the reincarnation of Ken Griffey Jr.

I read that Nike still has the license, but allowed Fanatics to design the new stuff, which is dumb af. Nike has been mailing it in with all of their baseball stuff, Trout is the only one with an sig line and they’re not even pumped much.

Completely uninspired stuff compared to New Balance and Underarmour, hope they just let someone take over because this is an obvious downgrade. I fw some of the City Connects too

GGQy1XQb0AAOv5C

This is really huge! Japan's number one high school baseball player decided to skip the Nippon Baseball draft to join an American college so he can declare for MLB Draft. He was expected to be the no. 1 pick in the Nippon Baseball draft

This the most teams to get a CC uni in one season.

Did some googles to see what teams were left and its the Yankees (of course) and the A's.

Dodgers getting a new CC uni this year after previously having one.

Makes sense with the Ohtani signing.

Back
Top Bottom