2023 Official MLB Season Thread

There’s another sport where the actual GOAT was/is a degenerate lol

1711330576558.gif

Soon man

Cant wait

Not going to he opener busy with work thursday but will be attending opening night saturday for The Fightins

Story is still weird. We’ll never know the truth but they’re definitely trying to insult our intelligence :lol:

Live right now,

Shohei: “Never bet, never used an illegal bookmaker … up until a few days ago I never knew this was happening … in conclusion, Ippei has been stealing money from my account, and has told lies.

Last weekend, Korea media reached out to a representative in my camp about my potential involvement in this sports betting. Ippei told to the media and to my reps that ‘I, on behalf of a friend, paid off a debt.’ Upon further questioning it was revealed it was Ippei who was in debt, and told my reps that ‘I’ was paying off the debts. And this all was a complete lie.

So Ippei obviously didn’t tell me about the media inquiry, so he’s been telling everybody that he’s been communicating with me/Shohei, and that hasn’t been true.”

“So during the team meeting … I kinda understood what was going on, and something was amiss. Prior to the meeting, I was told by Ippei, ‘Let’s meet 1 on 1’ so I waited. So up until that meeting, I didn’t know Ippei had a gambling addiction and was in debt.”

Ohtani gambling literally makes no sense. He’s the richest man in baseball, he ain’t hurting for any type of monetary gain unless he just has an underlying addiction and gets off to the thrill of it.

But I know he’s lying to a degree. Nobody can really prove he was in on it since it wasn’t him doing the betting.

Man’s is gonna be set for life if everything goes according to plan. Ohtani indebted to him for life now.

Back
Top Bottom