2023 Official MLB Season Thread

AM used to be the standard format for music on the radio until the 70s, when the FM dial started to take over.

By the early 80s, AM radio went by the wayside. That lead to the emergence of all-sports stations to fill the void.

GJmguiqbAAAip5L

Do not forget to claim yours

If you are with Sprint or Metro, I think you can claim it as well

I’m going to go straight Tinfoil, preemptive pause tho:

Ohtani and the translator were lovers on the low. The wife is the beard. Ohtani trusted the translator with his account info. Dude was wildin’ out gambling and other ****. Ohtani made him take the fall, hoping it’s enough to keep his contract.

/tinfoil

Ohtani and the translator were lovers on the low. The wife is the beard. Ohtani trusted the translator with his account info. Dude was wildin’ out gambling and other ****. Ohtani made him take the fall, hoping it’s enough to keep his contract.

/tinfoil

You sound like someone calling into the radio on WFAN now.

Phillies already postponed tomorrows game to friday

Im sure more east coast teams will do same if needed

Damn rain

Nothing wrong with that imo. They aren't going to get a signature model like Jeter did
Most definitely nothing wrong with them wearing retro cleats. I'm just speaking from a consumer standpoint, I'd buy player-themed training shoes or merch. Do limited Mookie, Machado, Elly drops or something.

any South Florida folks got the behind the scenes of this Rojas/Chisholm beef?

"They would let me sleep through a whole game [if they could], it's [almost] happened," Chisholm added. "Our 'team captain' when I was younger came in, saw me sleeping before the game, like an hour before the game, and like he knew we had a team meeting. Let me stay there and sleep through the team meeting. The coach came and woke me up 15 minutes before the game. The team captain!"

:lol: :stoneface:

“Jazz, you’ve never even played 100 games except for once. … I’m embarrassed for the Marlins right now.”

Samson even said that the decision to put Chisholm on the cover of MLB: The Show 2023 came as a favor to “Uncle Derek,” former Marlins CEO Derek Jeter.

:lol:

Last edited:

/tinfoil
I was lowkey thinking this too. They were wayyy too close lol

Back
Top Bottom