2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I feel like I could bat better than Bellinger and it’s been decades since I last played baseball.

:smh:

Roberts does all these roster moves n s*** but scared to make a hitter thats up there guessing swinging at balls out the zone and half swings like a 7yr old bunt to move runners over.

2 wasted at bats with 2 guys on. Unproductive outs, 2 of 27 outs with chances

Look right there .. Puig sac fly

If he gave up a run then I would understand. AJ overthinking it

He's falling in to Roberts' managing. No need to pull Mccullers, yeah he hit batters but if in the end they not scoring then nothing hurt but some feelings.

1st & 2nd 0 outs up 5, let him work out of it

Theres no decision you leave him in. Youre getting guys on base, they just need to find a way to cash in.

Youre not pulling Kershaw

wood should've started given his performance last gm but totally understand why yu was chosen. should've had a shorter leash since you could tell he didnt have it. never should've face springer

Dodgers basically gave away the World Series to the Rockets because they started Darvish. Theres no way im playing him in game 7 after how he peformed a couple of games ago. He gave up 4 runs in a couple of innings just like he gave up 5 in a couple of innings tonight. Dodgers Manager isnt the brightest by even playing him tonight. Houston Hitters been had his number pulled all Series.

Back
Top Bottom