2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Dodgers basically gave away the World Series to the Rockets because they started Darvish. Theres no way im playing him in game 7 after how he peformed a couple of games ago. He gave up 4 runs in a couple of innings just like he gave up 5 in a couple of innings tonight. Dodgers Manager isnt the brightest by even playing him tonight. Houston Hitters been had his number pulled all Series.
Apparently Yu was tipping his pitches and the Astros hitters caught on

Goddamit

Astros aren’t winning this game only scoring 5... if they 6-7 it’s a wrap. Don’t trust their pen.

Just tuned in, why are astros going to their pen so early in the game when their pen is awful so far this postseason?

Game 7 been over. The Hitters on Houston are to strong to not finish with a win. If L.A. comes back within 1 or 2 runs in the next inning or 2 from now. Houston will defenately get atleast 1 or 2 more runs before the games is over with. Add in that the Houston Pitchers aren't going to make that i many eras this game. Its over. Deciding to play Darvish cost the Dodgers a Championship. Thats what it boils down to. After seeing him choke a couple of games ago. I knew if he played again. That the Astros where good money.

This game is totally different if Bellinger doesnt run 30 feet right to field that ground ball in the 1st.

That bs error set the bad tone for the game, maybe Yu escapes with 1 run who knows

How are the contracts looking on the Astros team. Because they have a squad. I see them winning atleast 1 or 2 more in the next 4 years if they keep this team intact.

Houstons hitters know how to hit, they arent up there trying to do too much like LA's has the entire series. Just getting quality swings putting balls in play working gap to gap

Second time in the past 2 days he’s gotten away with intentionally walking the bases loaded. Maybe stop doing that. Gonna bite him in the *** eventually if he keeps doing that stupid ****.

Second time in the past 2 days he’s gotten away with intentionally walking the bases loaded. Maybe stop doing that. Gonna bite him in the *** eventually if he keeps doing that stupid ****.

I thought this one was well played because it pulled Devenski. Astros getting thin.

Back
Top Bottom