2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Carlos Gomez upset about the ped/drug testing and says it’s not “random”

Fair or foul that MLB targets older/Latin players more than usual for their testing? According to Gomez
Honestly wouldn't even be surprised. Most players that get caught are hispanic, specifically dominicans. And I know you wouldn't get caught if you weren't juicing but it's hard for me to believe that the differential is that high from hispanic players juicing to players from other races.

These spanish players lie about everything from their age, race, citizenship, been going on forever. Worse now when these guys from these poverty stricken areas are cashing in big time for being no joke at baseball. I know a Dominican dude personally who married a white lady, promised her 25k once he got his **** settled here and screwed it all up lying about his age and testing positive for PEDs. Dude said he was 19 because he looked young, was really 27, was about to sign with the Marlins for decent paper and pluuuuuf (fart sound), busted for everything. These guys are are walking barefoot in some spots but like i said are no joke playing ball. Some dudes know this is the only way to set up generations in their families. They take the risk. Who knows if Miguel Andujar is his real age. Be funny if they find out dude is really 10 yrs older.

Coffee rant over ...

MLB overall batting numbers since 2006:

2006: .269 BA, 31,655 K's
2007: .268 BA, 32,189 K's
2008: .264 BA, 32,884 K's
2009: .262 BA, 33,591 K's
2010: .257 BA, 34,306 K's
2011: .255 BA, 34,488 K's
2012: .255 BA, 36,426 K's
2013: .253 BA, 36,710 K's
2014: .251 BA, 37,441 K's
2015: .254 BA, 37,446 K's
2016: .255 BA, 38,982 K's
2017: .255 BA, 40,104 K's
2018: .246 BA, 41,675 K's pace

Quick question:

When your game is rained out (I have tickets Yanks at Baltimore Sat, huge storm looming), and they make it a double header that is single admission, I assume someone else has the same seats as I do? Reason I ask is that I have seats 2 rows behind the plate.

Never had a game rained out in OC/ LA on me lol.

It’s A Single Admission And If Someone Has Same Seat They’ll Try To Accomadate Both Parties In Same Section That’s How It Happen At Citi Field For Mets Game Cause Usually Behind Homeplate Those Are Season Tix Holders And Ushers More Or Less Know Which Seats Will Be Taken...

It’s A Single Admission And If Someone Has Same Seat They’ll Try To Accomadate Both Parties In Same Section That’s How It Happen At Citi Field For Mets Game Cause Usually Behind Homeplate Those Are Season Tix Holders And Ushers More Or Less Know Which Seats Will Be Taken...

It’s my corporate tickets (which we got basically for the Yanks lol). I haven’t sat there yet since I’m moving from Switzerland, so it should work out. Thanks amigo, and welcome to NT.

Quick question:

When your game is rained out (I have tickets Yanks at Baltimore Sat, huge storm looming), and they make it a double header that is single admission, I assume someone else has the same seats as I do? Reason I ask is that I have seats 2 rows behind the plate.

Never had a game rained out in OC/ LA on me lol.

You meet up with me in Baltimore tonight or tomorrow morning and give them to me

I'm going to the game tonight, supposed to rain. SMH

still cant believe Hoskins has a broken Jaw

all these years of playing/watching i never seen anything like it. He swung at such a horrible pitch to lol he was in a slump tho so hopefully this can be his wake up call for when he gets off the DL

was box score watching on my phone. nimmo is the goods.

mickey callaway and that mets bullpen are beyond terrible

Mets are just blowing lead once again. It's their seventh lead blown games in the last 12 games. They were 17-0 when they had lead after sixth inning this season

Fantastic

Sometimes I Don’t Even Know Why I Watch The Mets Game I Always End Up Pissed Off And Disappointed With This Team...

You are not the only one

It's the same cycle they are doing for years

Overpaying/overvaluing on washed up/injury prone veterans
Low profile prospects play 10x times better than hot prospects
Managers stick with their personal favorite relievers who keep pitching awful
Forcing players to play at their unnatural positions

Mets are just blowing lead once again. It's their seventh lead blown games in the last 12 games. They were 17-0 when they had lead after sixth inning this season

Fantastic

You are not the only one

It's the same cycle they are doing for years

Overpaying/overvaluing on washed up/injury prone veterans
Low profile prospects play 10x times better than hot prospects
Managers stick with their personal favorite relievers who keep pitching awful
Forcing players to play at their unnatural positions

read the replies to this tweet :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom