2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yea if I had to had to had to chose it would also be NLCentral

I want to say NL East so bad but Nats BP would blow a lead vs Toronto. They also seem to be consistently injured, the whole team.
Nats would be a solid team with a bullpen. Doolittle is gonna be toast by the end of next month.

Only starter heading into the season that’s hurt now is Turner because of a HBP on the hand.

Our consistently injured guys (Bryce, Murphy, Werth) are long gone. Strasburg remains though :lol:

It's so corny that people think that way :lol:. Basketball players pimp dunks and threes, football players pimp touchdowns, turnovers and hard hits, hockey players pimp goals, soccer players pimp goals, etc. Why the hell should baseball be any different.

D4Zd9wSWkAAdR4e.jpg:large

Agree that getting mad about bat flipping is bizarre. I don't see batters getting mad at pitchers when they fist pump after making a big inning ending out to get out of a jam. A little bit of a double standard.

great points with the pitchers who celebrate on the mound after a close or after getting out of a huge jam with say bases loaded 1 out.. They celebrate like they just won throwing fist in the air and pounding the glove lol

it really does go both ways

Mets have scored 103 and allowed 113

Yanks have scored 86 and allowed 66

Apparently the mets are hitting like the 2018 Yanks while the Yanks have been pitching like the 2018 Mets

It’s only who getting mad exactly?
The pitchers. There is an old unwritten rule saying you shouldn't show up the pitcher by doing things like flipping your bat or running the bases slower than normal after a homer. Some pitchers get so pissed and then will purposely throw at guys there next at bat. I personally see nothing wrong with a little celebration and these pitchers need to chill.

It’s only who getting mad exactly?

Im listening to sports talk all morning and its nothing but old white guys who, sorry to point out the obvious but sound like they wanna say what we all know they'd love to but those days are over champ . And when i say old white dude lets keep it a buck, i think by now we all know what an old white, spanish or black guy sounds like over the phone.

Old baseball fans are fine with the sport never changing, never evolving, except for what they charge for us to see it ....

Im listening to sports talk all morning and its nothing but old white guys who, sorry to point out the obvious but sound like they wanna say what we all know they'd love to but those days are over champ . And when i say old white dude lets keep it a buck, i think by now we all know what an old white, spanish or black guy sounds like over the phone.

Old baseball fans are fine with the sport never changing, never evolving, except for what they charge for us to see it ....

WFAN? I hope you not a Kay supporter.

Back
Top Bottom