2023 Official MLB Season Thread

lol that first pitch had him so confused back backing out the box

love watching videos like that with nasty movement

The pitchers. There is an old unwritten rule saying you shouldn't show up the pitcher by doing things like flipping your bat or running the bases slower than normal after a homer. Some pitchers get so pissed and then will purposely throw at guys there next at bat. I personally see nothing wrong with a little celebration and these pitchers need to chill.

I’m quite familiar with the unwritten rules of baseball lol. Been around and played it for quite a bit of my life. It kind of seemed like he was point to one group of people and saying it was just them. I agree it’s the older generation though.

:rofl:
D4ZvOwaWsAAMbtd.jpg

We know EXACTLY who these old white guys are referring too.

If I could hit a baseball 478 feet, Best believe I'm Milly Rocking at the plate.

Back to the game tho...

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Look at the nations that participate in the World Baseball Classic and their reactions to batflips in their respective domestic leagues. Even in Asia where respect and honor is next level, they embrace bat flips and entertainment aspects of the game. It appears to me that this is less of a baseball fan/player issue and more of an American baseball/fan issue.

"You hurt my feelings when you flip/toss your bat after executing off of a mistake I made, so that gives me the right to hurt you physically with a hard baseball traveling the speed of a reckless vehicle." Some of the softest and most privileged type of ish I've heard in regards to sports. Crazy thing is that some of these old school American baseball type guys that hate bat flips are the same ones complaining about kids getting participation trophies.

Wellington Castillo 2 run bomb in the 8th to tie it :pimp:

The White Sox are going to be a tough out for teams this year. It's def not the year they will compete for a playoff spot but they are def competing.

It helps when Tim / Yoan & Eloy are all making contributions. This makes the losses a little bit more tolerable :ohwell::lol::lol::lol:

lol caught me by surprise yesterday myself with the chain

kids just having fun man so awesome

that pic is flames would make it my computer background if i was a WS fan

I love this White sox team. Hope they don’t do anything stupid that makes me hate them :lol:

lol caught me by surprise yesterday myself with the chain

kids just having fun man so awesome

that pic is flames would make it my computer background if i was a WS fan

MLB is shooting themselves in the foot with this nonsense...This is what the sport needs. They need to embrace this and let guys just have fun and express themselves. I'm not even a White Soxs fan but I am loving seeing this from their team.

MLB is shooting themselves in the foot with this nonsense...This is what the sport needs. They need to embrace this and let guys just have fun and express themselves. I'm not even a White Soxs fan but I am loving seeing this from their team.
Problem is when you have fun, someone decides to throw a 95 mph fastball at you.

Bad contract for Davis. Could have gotten more money almost anywhere else IMO.

A's won.

He probably could have gotten a 3rd year elsewhere (my guess was 3 year, ~$45 mil) but I think it is a pretty fair deal for both. He's limited to being a DH and with the way the market has been, who knows.

He said he wanted to stay so glad they got it done.

Back
Top Bottom