2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Great relay by 'Sota. Good to see that defense return.

Eddie Rosario is so good. Still ain't nobody really know about him.

And Polanco gonna be known soon.

At what point is Christian Yelich's inability to hit on the road something that should be discussed?

His splits so far are worse than any Colorado Rockies player ever.

Rizzo I get, but Kris Bryant? Bro falling off tough.

2015 seems like forever ago.

So you get the guy who has been healthy but just hasnt been any good, but not the guy who had a major shoulder injury, never got it operated on and is coming back from the injury?

Seems kinda backwards to me.

Well he might wanna get that shoulder checked out. Can't be out here turning down extensions, noting fans crtisims, only to come out the gates batting 220 with 1 HR

Rizzo been a slow starter only to put up his usual 280/375/500 slash line

I was at the Mets vs Phil's game tonight. Scheduled for 710pm and rain pushed it back to 830.

McNeil & Alonso are professional hitters.

Harper is a clown.

LGM

Harper tripping up the steps is COMEDY.

Yelich's home and road splits are insane. He's a double AA player on the road and an MVP at home. One of the worst splits I've seen.

646B82BF-6A23-4743-82D5-C0090D19C9C1.png

Hows harper a clown for arguing trash *** balls that were getting called for strikes ??

Explain

Ever since the few injuries we've been look unmotivated

Last edited:
646B82BF-6A23-4743-82D5-C0090D19C9C1.png

Hows harper a clown for arguing trash *** balls that were getting called for strikes ??

Explain

Ever since the few injuries we've been look unmotivated
Arrieta is a clown, always talking to the media about his teammates. Keep that **** internal.

Arrieta is a clown, always talking to the media about his teammates. Keep that **** internal.

fax he did this **** last year to.. im with you keep that **** in the locker room and bring it up to bryce in person

fax he did this **** last year to.. im with you keep that **** in the locker room and bring it up to bryce in person
Eh, Bryce has no problem calling his teammates out to the media. He also got babied in DC and ejected at the worst times and no one said ****.

Maybe this’ll be good for him.

Back
Top Bottom