2023 Official MLB Season Thread

giphy.gif

Wild. Time flies. Got to see Vlad play for the Expos in Montreal back in 98 when I was a kid.

How is standing area only? I’m thinking about copping.

I guess they want to start with a small step first

Subscription is a cool thing. The problem is that I live further from Citi Field. All I know is that I will try to attend one or two home games of every series

I guess they want to start with a small step first

Subscription is a cool thing. The problem is that I live further from Citi Field. All I know is that I will try to attend one or two home games of every series
I was told that you get a seat every Wednesday. Can you see good from standing are? Are you able to move to a seat if it’s a game that isn’t sold out?

Like I said, if you want it to be intentional, the Mets have a guy that can throw 100. So much for Than firing up the Phillies. Dropped a game to the lowly Marlins the next night.

we actually beat the mets 6-0 after the pitcher threw at him.. thats when Rhhys took his sweet time around the bases

offense is *** right now and missing key players, also BP will always be trash.. its only APRIL.. so i aint sweating much at all. i will say we need pitching

i believe segura comes back this weekend.. thank god

Back
Top Bottom