2023 Official MLB Season Thread

What I was saying was I don't think it was so much someone within the Angels org offering Skaggs...it was rather Skaggs having someone in the Angels org getting him what he wanted.

Fromthe players I’ve talked to. The family is angrier that the Angels allowed this to happen. Pretty much everyone on the team knew what he was doing in between starts.

The fam trying to get someone caught up because he OD'd is low imo. He was a grown man, he asked for someone to get him that ****. The fam is acting like he was some naive teenager who was offered the drugs and took them unknowingly.

Fromthe players I’ve talked to. The family is angrier that the Angels allowed this to happen. Pretty much everyone on the team knew what he was doing in between starts.

I truly sympathize with Skaggs’ family. However rather than understanding why he was an addict, it’s easier to point the finger at the person who got him the fatal mix.

The fam trying to get someone caught up because he OD'd is low imo. He was a grown man, he asked for someone to get him that ****. The fam is acting like he was some naive teenager who was offered the drugs and took them unknowingly.
Family looking for that payout

I wasn't pointing out anything.
I was just adding to your "Max ......" post.

Good you know they broke the record. Post is for everybody, though. Everybody, might not know AND, probably a few peeps who would like to read the snip...who knows.

The re-thread on the balls is what did it.

Plus, you haven't had very many SP's missing with "blisters" this year either.
What was it just last year where Stroman was complaining about NEVER having blister issues, and he'd had them often during the Season.

I forget where I read about the re-threading of the Balls but, it was a good read.
Whatever they've done, I"m with it.

I can deal with the K's being WAY UP and the Homers being the equivalent of what GSW did to the 3ball.
Keeps the game new and growing imo.

I wasn't pointing out anything.
I was just adding to your "Max ......" post.

Good you know they broke the record. Post is for everybody, though. Everybody, might not know AND, probably a few peeps who would like to read the snip...who knows.

You responded directly to my post though with no comment...but my bad. :lol:

And you're right, I'm sure people think the Yankees were the ones on pace to break their own record. I didn't expect this from the Twins of all teamd.

17-20 HR per year the last three years for Kepler.

Has 35 now with 30 games to go.

Something’s up but why complain, the Twins have the single-season HR record in August.

There's three other teams within 37 of the single season record. But theres no complaining here, they all play with the same ball. It has been a fun year.

You responded directly to my post though with no comment...but my bad. :lol:

And you're right, I'm sure people think the Yankees were the ones on pace to break their own record. I didn't expect this from the Twins of all teamd.

Imagine it would be the Yanks if the team was healthy.

Yanks can still pass that mark from last year as well. Just hit 73 homeruns in the month of August.

So what's the new rule starting in 2020 regarding roster expansion? Yesterday Michael Kay was discussing it for a bit but I couldn't catch on. IIRC it won't be 40 man rosters come September anymore?

Back
Top Bottom