2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Imagine having a hall of fame but not putting in one of the top 3 players in the history of the sport.

Complete joke.

Got love for Jeter, but it's crazy to think Mike Trout has only played 9 years and already pretty much equals his WAR.

I really don’t get Andruw Jones, he’s a HOFer.

Manny and Bonds too.

Omar and Sheffield I would have to look at their numbers, I know they were great players

Got love for Jeter, but it's crazy to think Mike Trout has only played 9 years and already pretty much equals his WAR.

Same can be said for Ozzie - he’s right there with him. Trout probably isn’t the best player to compare ANYONE to.

I really don’t get Andruw Jones, he’s a HOFer.

Manny and Bonds too.

Omar and Sheffield I would have to look at their numbers, I know they were great players

Sheffield is in the very good category for me and not HOF. You won't find impressive stats by Omar though. He's arguably the greatest defensive shortstop of all-time. That's his ticket.

Omar was the best defensive shortstop in the league for like a full decade. That has to mean something.

Not if you believe in defensive metrics, he wasnt. Metrics say he deserved somewhere between 0 and 3 gold gloves.

Back
Top Bottom