2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I’m shocked how much attention this is getting. I’m hoping it forces the MLB’s hand. There’s too much evidence, can’t tell me these fools aren’t wired up. Nope, MLB needs to handle this ASAP

Wild to see this from Bellinger.
Wasn’t he one of the players the Brewers accused of cheating by sign stealing via Video in the 2018 NLCS when LAD turned that Series around and won?

honestly don’t believe this is buzz kill at all lol. MLB is getting hammered by this and a lot of people and teams are upset that Manfred didn’t come down harder on the Astros when they were originally told he would. I think MLB is just covering its *** at this point because they botched it.

Manfred has a chance to end this cleanly now by hammering the players involved. It will be a lot harder later dealing with the ongoing in game street justice that will be coming.

So lets say season starts, astros 3 4 5 gettin bean bagged every away series?

Mlb will obviously come in and cut that out after a couple series.

How do other players exact revenge ? ( dont say just win and keep them out the playoffs)

What are some ways that justice can be applied?

cause then we gonna need to go back and nail other teams that been cheating. slippery slope with people trying to decide what qualifies for title vacating cheating and what is slap on the wrist cheating. people on the team who didn't participate are punished as well.

versus you catch a player cheating or participating in a cheating activity, suspend em 50 games. that's cleaner. and harsher since we're talking dollars out of pockets. lot of dollars.

Boston wants to attach Price to Mookie in any deal and wants at least 2 top prospects in return. hope they’re willing to eat some of that Price contract.

The only team that would have been willing to do that would have been the white Sox, but they aren’t going to part with Luis Robert.

2 top level prospects
Mookie (and then have to sign him to a $300M extension)
Price & 96M

to me sounds like they don’t want to trade him if that’s what they are expecting from a team to give up

The only team that would have been willing to do that would have been the white Sox, but they aren’t going to part with Luis Robert.

2 top level prospects
Mookie (and then have to sign him to a $300M extension)
Price & 96M

to me sounds like they don’t want to trade him if that’s what they are expecting from a team to give up

thats what I thought when I saw that too.

cause then we gonna need to go back and nail other teams that been cheating. slippery slope with people trying to decide what qualifies for title vacating cheating and what is slap on the wrist cheating. people on the team who didn't participate are punished as well.

versus you catch a player cheating or participating in a cheating activity, suspend em 50 games. that's cleaner. and harsher since we're talking dollars out of pockets. lot of dollars.
Dont think it ever goes that deep imo..I dont feel like your opening pandora's box if they vacated titles and the league isnt going back In time to retroactively clean up their prior messes over this

It never happened with college teams. Schools whose get caught dealt with it and others rarely caught strays cause of it.

If they vacated ppl would move on to the next. Just like ppl will with these soft punishments

I personally dont care either if the titles were vacated. Still think maybe a post-season ban/player suspensions would have been better but I dont know how that would play out with the MLBPA

You ready for the yankees rings to be vacated for having steroid users all over the roster?

you ready to vacate all teams wins/championships for all teams for a couple decades? Let’s please not act like steroids was just a Yankees thing.

Back
Top Bottom