2023 Official MLB Season Thread

It's funny how they mention the Angel's as being one of the most affected, while the A's have been runner up in the division to the biggest cheating scandal in the last century.

Damn even Trout
wow.png

81-0 at home.
Say they go 40-41 on the road

121-41. They break the wins record and get HFA

Then they win the WS because you have to keep forfeiting against them so they don’t get any revenue...

121 wins, world series champions.Awesome strategy

Sounds like something Correa or Altuve would come up with :rofl:

I will keep re-iterating, while I'm not gung ho about cryin over cheating not cheating, punished enough etc and all that, I CLEARLY am laughing at how stupid Houston and Manfred are behaving. They are ridiculous. :lol: :rofl:

As for the hitting batters, if I were a pitcher, I would absolutely drill them (low/mid section, nowhere close to their heads) and I would dare Manfred to punish me AND answer questions about it. You want him to have to go on record for punishing pitchers for handling justice that they feel he didn't. That's literally what you want him to have to answer to.

Betts with the Dodgers when the Red Sox get punished should be recorded, 24/7 streamed so we can see how that looks. Sounds fascinating.

I will keep re-iterating, while I'm not gung ho about cryin over cheating not cheating, punished enough etc and all that, I CLEARLY am laughing at how stupid Houston and Manfred are behaving. They are ridiculous. :lol: :rofl:

As for the hitting batters, if I were a pitcher, I would absolutely drill them (low/mid section, nowhere close to their heads) and I would dare Manfred to punish me AND answer questions about it. You want him to have to go on record for punishing pitchers for handling justice that they feel he didn't. That's literally what you want him to have to answer to.

Betts with the Dodgers when the Red Sox get punished should be recorded, 24/7 streamed so we can see how that looks. Sounds fascinating.

bellinger looking at mookie when the report drops

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom