2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Not surprised they pulled it. He's a POS.

huff-deleted_tf8gck.jpg

aubrey-huff-screenshot-tweet-013017.png

21533388-0-image-a-5_1574863878646.jpg

that last tweet SMH! :smh:

Huff just got off the radio here in the Bay whining about how this is political, when its 100% not because he is a Trump supporter. One of our majority owners is a billionaire Republican who donates to Trump.

Its because you are a racist, insensitive POS, Aubrey. FOH.

Huff just got off the radio here in the Bay whining about how this is political, when its 100% not because he is a Trump supporter. One of our majority owners is a billionaire Republican who donates to Trump.

Its because you are a racist, insensitive POS, Aubrey. FOH.
I'm really surprised 95.7 got him on the air, when he turned down Murph and Mac this morning lol.

He knows that it's not about him being a Trump supporter.

Dummy.

just saw a report on bleacher report just now, that theyre still engaged in talks with the padres for Wil Myers. Doesn't make a lot of sense if you're trying to clear salary like you just did with Mookie.

Heard that too. Fans are already on the ledge and they're trying to trade for the guy that nobody wants, to replace the injured guy they just acquired from LA to replace their MVP :lol:

I don’t know what Murph and Mac is (sports radio in the Bay I assume) but it must be the worst thing in the universe to listen to if it’s worse than 1-8-7-7 Kars 4 Kids donate your car today nonstop

Yeah they are just embarrassing Giants homers who cater to casual fans and insult the intelligence of anyone who at least moderately knows the game. They are popular, but I cant stand them.

I don’t know what Murph and Mac is (sports radio in the Bay I assume) but it must be the worst thing in the universe to listen to if it’s worse than 1-8-7-7 Kars 4 Kids donate your car today nonstop

Absolutley. They take homerism to a whole different level

I only listen to Murph and Mac because that's what I remember listening to in the morning.

Paulie Mac's corny soundbites give me a chuckle. But, I can see why people don't listen to their show.

Always been a KNBR guy. Hell, I miss Ray Woodson and Ralph Barbieri lol

Back
Top Bottom