2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

“I use it to keep up with injury reports”

🤣

I literally drafted every Cub or former Cub there was. Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Contreras, Lester, Yu, Arrieta, Strop, Eloy.....I mean, does that look like someone tryin to win a fantasy league? I used it for updates 100%

This year I'll just join a Yahoo autoleague and do the same thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I literally drafted every Cub or former Cub there was. Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Contreras, Lester, Yu, Arrieta, Strop, Eloy.....I mean, does that look like someone tryin to win a fantasy league? I used it for updates 100%

This year I'll just join a Yahoo autoleague and do the same thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Spice it up zaddy come back for more

Isn't there a Chicago Cubs app that can do the same thing? :lol:

EROzjJYUUAAqK48

:rofl:

Ortiz....the same guy that yells and has a fit when people bring up his failed drug test?!?!?!?!?!? That can’t be the same David Ortiz.

It’s also been said that people have been telling MLB for years about the Astros cheating and MLB didn’t give a **** until Fiers told the public. **** Ortiz, that fat pile of ****.

Just read his comments about Manfred, not sure why he’s slurping Manfred and abandoning his fellow players.

Last edited:
Ortiz....the same guy that yells and has a fit when people bring up his failed drug test?!?!?!?!?!? That can’t be the same David Ortiz.

It’s also been said that people have been telling MLB for years about the Astros cheating and MLB didn’t give a **** until Fiers told the public. **** Ortiz, that fat pile of ****.

Just read his comments about Manfred, not sure why he’s slurping Manfred and abandoning his fellow players.

The only non-Astros to kinda defend their actions have been JD Martinez & David Ortiz. Interesting.

Lol, not sure why there's confusion. He f*cks with Altuve even after robbing his teammate of the MVP.

“In Venezuela, Altuve is a hero,” Torres told ESPN’s Marly Rivera. “I don’t want to say that during the (2017) regular season, he didn’t put up his numbers or what he did is not real. I really believe that everything he has done is legal."

Last edited:
Now this is coming from a fan that rarely watches and is a very casual fan of baseball, I think what could be a great way for the Astros to be punished if they are actually in playoff contention is let them play the regular season and then come playoff time announce that they are banned in playoffs. This way they tried their best all season just to find out that it doesn’t even matter. Good idea or bad idea? Why?

Back
Top Bottom