2023 Official MLB Season Thread

SB Nation's youtube has been clutch during quarantine, they've got a bunch of cool series that take an in depth look at different topics including sports beef :lol:

They did one on this recent classic beef :lol: :pimp:

3bea65d9-be3b-444e-98f0-0023841a6eee-APTOPIXBlueJaysRan_Mimi.jpg

Went to his Twitter profile. This tweet has me lolwut'd

Did he really give out Morgan's numbers like that?

EDIT: Ah, business LLC company

Might be business but he's been accusing A-Rod of dirty macking for years :lol:. Even sent him an invitation to throw hands

Jackie Robinson Day today. MLB does a lot of tacky promotions these days (Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc) but seeing everyone play with #42 was dope to me. Sad we won't see it this year.

Jackie Robinson Day today. MLB does a lot of tacky promotions these days (Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc) but seeing everyone play with #42 was dope to me. Sad we won't see it this year.

How is it tacky? :stoneface:

It's to raise awareness for breast and prostate cancer.

:lol: @ Telling me to be serious during performance art. This convo isn't real, you know that right?

Why would I be serious about a sport that I give 0 damns about?

You don't care about basketball yet you are always on that thread making ridiculous suggestions.

I'm surprised you haven't made any for baseball yet other than you wanting Columbus day to be changed to "Sammy Sosa day".

You don't care about basketball yet you are always on that thread making ridiculous suggestions.

I'm surprised you haven't made any for baseball yet other than you wanting Columbus day to be changed to "Sammy Sosa day".
Now I don't care about basketball.

You win.

I'm out.

Wayminnit...

'I'm 1/8 Dominican and baseball is the most popular sport there' = 'I don't care about basketball'?

Huh?

Back
Top Bottom