2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Division Champions banners/flags flying in these stadiums for 2020? For winning these weird regions?

Idea that baseball will for sure be played in some form or fashion this season gaining traction this week it seems.

Going to be disappointed if we don't see a Dodgers/Astros brawl if the proposed divisions stand.

Haven't heard the full proposal, just the gist...Dodgers vs Astros so many times is great. Poetic/sweet justice.

I'm a traditionalist for sure, but I'm all for the creativity on a one off occasion like this. I think it'll be great. Can't miss type stuff.

Cano recently donated meals to the hospital my uncle works at, he looked like Walter White with the protection :lol: nice to see him still doing good in the community though

added bonus: his guard was rocking a red balaclava and matching batting gloves

We choosing KBO teams? I'm rocking with the Kiwoom Heroes because it seems they're not owned by a big corporation and have never won the KBO chip.

We choosing KBO teams? I'm rocking with the Kiwoom Heroes because it seems they're not owned by a big corporation and have never won the KBO chip.

I’m torn. I’ll make my decision before bed tonight:lol: .

espn getting them back to work and have them do commentary :lol:

SAS and max debating on KBO :pimp:
bat flips :pimp:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom