2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Spring training. :nthat:

24E51D19-A32A-46D8-A8B1-5F12E92914EB.jpeg

i honestly should be good to go for anyday and time

if anything i can draft from my phone if something does come up

アミーゴ アミーゴ SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife nomnom nomnom RyGuy45 RyGuy45 stick stick xxpizzo xxpizzo suavamente suavamente Retroballer Retroballer h3at23 h3at23 bigpat630 bigpat630

I currently have the draft set up for the day before opening day so March 25th. It’s just a placeholder for now but we could do it than if everyone is ok with that. It would be in the evening. Does the weekend before work for anyone? Maybe Sunday the 22nd. I’ll be in Vegas at that time but i could draft from my phone or laptop if needed.

Let me know
Works for me.

I'm cool with any day aside from the 21st. I have my other league's live draft and I'll be hammered by Pacific drafting time :lol:.

アミーゴ アミーゴ SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife nomnom nomnom RyGuy45 RyGuy45 stick stick xxpizzo xxpizzo suavamente suavamente Retroballer Retroballer h3at23 h3at23 bigpat630 bigpat630

I currently have the draft set up for the day before opening day so March 25th. It’s just a placeholder for now but we could do it than if everyone is ok with that. It would be in the evening. Does the weekend before work for anyone? Maybe Sunday the 22nd. I’ll be in Vegas at that time but i could draft from my phone or laptop if needed.

Let me know

would really rather it be on the weekend before 630 Pacific or later

swamped with work with tax season

Alright fellas the draft date is set for March 25th at 6:30 pm PST. I basically got all but one vote for the 25th so that’s what we are gonna roll with. We still want to do $35.00 a person this season?

Let me know.

Any tips on drafting for baseball? First time I’ve done fantasy baseball.

Def do your research before the draft. I follow the fantasy baseball subreddit and I’ve gotten some good tips from there. I have ESPN+ also and those insider articles help too.

Alright fellas the draft date is set for March 25th at 6:30 pm PST. I basically got all but one vote for the 25th so that’s what we are gonna roll with. We still want to do $35.00 a person this season?

Let me know.
$35 is fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom