2023 Official MLB Season Thread

starting to really think Nola is on the decline and not a Ace material anymore

this is brutal

i think its another 5 homers in 6 ST starts so far

he will get the Ks but no doubt someone will be hitting bombs off him

his FB has no movement like it used to back in the day

Griffey Jr. from the late 80's to late 90's was the Michael Jordan of baseball.

Everyone liked him even if your were not a Mariners fan. Nike sure as heck marketed him that way and then you had this also:

PowerFest+94+-+Ken+Griffey+Jr.+Presents+Major+League+Baseball+(USA)-image.jpg

Funny thing also is the Reds are still paying for his last contract:

:lol:

I LOVED this game...first time I remember being able to edit names on a roster...I'd spend time doing that for Minnesota and would always try and play a full season.. players yelling at the umps, "Oh, C'mon!"...the newspaper clippings, the standings...damn...good times. :lol:

Here's the dates teams will announce their city uniforms this year.

Washington Nationals: April 9
Houston Astros: April 20
Kansas City Royals: April 30
Colorado Rockies: June 4
Los Angeles Angels: June 11
Milwaukee Brewers: June 24
San Diego Padres: July 8

where the leaks at?

Astros jersey will be space themed it seems.

MLB Shop has the National City unis for sale. Grabbed the Soto replica. No way I was dropping 475+tax on the authentic lol. New Era had the hats for sale and got one as well.

MLB Shop has the National City unis for sale. Grabbed the Soto replica. No way I was dropping 475+tax on the authentic lol. New Era had the hats for sale and got one as well.
Went to the Team Store and copped a fitted and Josiah Gray jersey :pimp:

Distracting myself from the Nats being 1-10 this spring and looking like an 120 loss team:lol:

I want to check out Wrigley as well... I just like Chicago in general though... last time I went it was kinda windy like mid September... prolly a lot worse weather in the winter lol

I'm going to be traveling through Atlanta at the end of June and we are going to go to a Braves game. Been to the old stadium. First time to check out the new one.

When did Authentic’s get so pricey? M&N was always crazy priced, but I remember getting Rawlings, Russell, and Majestic at the $150 price point for an authentic. Nike is greedy af!

When did Authentic’s get so pricey? M&N was always crazy priced, but I remember getting Rawlings, Russell, and Majestic at the $150 price point for an authentic. Nike is greedy af!

That's what a lot of sports apparel store owners like Sports Fever has been saying and complaining about ever since NIKE got the contract for MLB uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom