2023 Official MLB Season Thread

https://empiresportsmedia.com/new-y...in-hot-pursuit-of-juan-soto-the-hype-is-real/

Screenshot_20220727-134642_Facebook.jpg

juan-soto-shuffle.gif

:nthat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-134642_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-134642_Facebook.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 1
jpzx jpzx I think it's well overdue now that Rocco moves Bux down in the lineup. 5 or 6 spot. He's boom or bust and the young guys are starting to find their groove. Until Buxton finds his, he should be dropped in the lineup, imo. What do you think?

Damn that doesn't sound good.

I’m sure he has the best fitness advisors/trainers, but I always wondered how adding weight would impact him. I imagine most players want to add power to their game, but he was already so good. I hope he recovers and maintains it well.

jpzx jpzx I think it's well overdue now that Rocco moves Bux down in the lineup. 5 or 6 spot. He's boom or bust and the young guys are starting to find their groove. Until Buxton finds his, he should be dropped in the lineup, imo. What do you think?
I want to keep his confidence at the plate and I think moving him in the order would bother his flittering confidence more than him knowing he’s having a terrible July. Keep him where he is for a couple of weeks but then yes I’d agree.

By the way. Here are the pro baseball levels:

Yankees/Dodgers
MLB
Triple-A
Double-A
Single-A

You just hope you can get the call-up or bought to that top level.

The Twins have two starters, and the bullpen sucks. Archer can survive unless your team doesn’t score 5 runs during his IP and Bundy would disappoint his father Ted with these performances

I don’t have the stats to back this up but i think this is the Angels’ first series win since May :rofl:

My guess is Trout may be forced into a permanent DH role the rest of his career, which means they have to trade Ohtani or even find a trade partner (somehow) for Trout.

In short, your R.I.P. is valid.

I think the hitting is affecting his back more than the fielding. He may have to be a designated fielder. Hopefully we can still sucker some team to trade for him.

The Twins have two starters, and the bullpen sucks. Archer can survive unless your team doesn’t score 5 runs during his IP and Bundy would disappoint his father Ted with these performances
Bundy started out the season good and instantly went downhill.

Back
Top Bottom