2023 Official MLB Season Thread

LFGM!

E7127F7B-51B4-4D76-9C6B-01204598E5DE.gif

Most underrated player in baseball

You guys need pitching, not offense. Same exact situation you faced going into last year’s trade deadline…Preller never learns…
I disagree.
They're all healthy now, if they can make it to Oct with 5/5 or at best 4/5, the offense of SOTO would be needed much much more.
Yu/Musgrove/Maneaa/Snell/Clevinger.
Who else should they get that's locking a shot for them??
Soto, that's who.

Feel like this collision course between LAD and NYY that's been brewing over the past few years will finally come to fruition this fall.

I disagree.
They're all healthy now, if they can make it to Oct with 5/5 or at best 4/5, the offense of SOTO would be needed much much more.
Yu/Musgrove/Maneaa/Snell/Clevinger.
Who else should they get that's locking a shot for them??
Soto, that's who.

Blake Snell is trash…they need to improve their rotation first and foremost or they’ll never contend

Blake Snell is trash…they need to improve their rotation first and foremost or they’ll never contend
Blake Snell is ELITE, he’s just stubborn.
At this point in his career you’d think he’d be okay with taking the out by putting the ball in play, but he is still trying to K every batter, I e never seen a guy ruin more 0-2 counts because he feels like putting the ball in play at that point is a pure waste of the two swing and miss strikes he has.
Frustrating to watch.
When he’s on, he’s on…he’s always off though because he won’t put the ball in play in 0-2 counts. He’d rather BB the guy.

getback getback has there been any explanation? Has anyone come out and said what’s going on with the Fenway lights.

This is truly getting out of hand. I feel like higher ups need to address this.

getback getback has there been any explanation? Has anyone come out and said what’s going on with the Fenway lights.

This is truly getting out of hand. I feel like higher ups need to address this.

I think it's the twilight mixed with the stadium lights. Or any time it's overcast. Ball just gets lost real quick.

I had to watch this twice to make sure it wasn't a Sox fielder. Just happened.

Cashman needs to get on the line immediately.

Just not dangling from on top of a building like an idiot this time.

If Ohtani becomes a Yankee I think I’ll lose it.

Back
Top Bottom