2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Ridiculous

Let them have fun

Classes, studies, practices... No bat flip? :smh:

That bat flip wasn't bad plus he took off jogging instead of standing

LA Times owner thought he was the top bidder for the Angels. Smear campaign as payback. I’m all for it if it means Ohtani leaves to Seattle/Japan.

Ouuuu...

So this beef runs deep then? Interesting...

At least they're holding the Angels Owner accountable tho right?

Angels fan should be happy about that. I never knew Arte was a criminal until you told me the story.

Ouuuu...

So this beef runs deep then? Interesting...

At least they're holding the Angels Owner accountable tho right?

Angels fan should be happy about that. I never knew Arte was a criminal until you told me the story.

SUPPOSEDLY, Arte was never even questioned by the FBI. I don’t buy that for a second. He just looks guilty.

#LockHimUp

anyone tryna share mlb tv? or I'll pay you for use of your account? mans finally can watch rangers games without a bag over my head

He just needs to be healthy and locked in TBH two things he has a tough time with

The Padres coach and GM want him in RF or CF since it's not as demanding physically and less chance of injuries compared to play SS most of the season like he has at the start of his career. Also his style of play. This spring training he hasn't been stealing bases or scoring sliding in face first.

People really forgot how good he his athletically. Or just want to hate on him for whatever reason they can find.

tupac003 tupac003 you said you get 4K games on DirectTV.

Is that all games?

I wish.

DirecTV has a few channels that provide 4k content. It's always random when it comes to sports.

I have gotten 65% of Laker games in 4k. They offer random Hockey games in 4k if you have the NHL pass.

Most College games that were on Fox were in 4K. Same for NFL. Only games on Fox were in 4k

For Baseball They had a bunch of Dodger games last year in 4k but I didn't have MLB extra innings so I couldn't watch them.

I got the 4K equipment just for the Laker games and didn't realize I would get more content. It is random but Laker games and Dodger games have been more of the content offered in 4k.

It's that time again and now available if you got T-Mobile:

u0viiem8tiqa1.jpg

What does Vegas have to say about that?
i was actually curious myself to see what WS odds were for some teams

padres at +1000
AStros +650
Yankees +850
Braves +750
Phils +1500
Mets +900

i hate future bets but not bad odds just LOOOOOOONG season to go

Here are the steps to get MLBTV for free through T-Mobile if you are not a T-Mobile customer but know a family member or friend who is willing to hook you up. It is a little tricky though.

1. Create or sign in with mlb.com user account.
  2. Sign out of apple id account of the person iphone or android device that has t-mobile. Sign in with the appleid that is the same as your mlb.com email onto that t-mobile phone.
  3. Have or download and install the T-mobile Tuesday app. Open app and click on redeem offer.
And no do not PM or quote and ask me to hook someone up on here :lol:. I already used my code and hooked up a family member.

Back
Top Bottom