2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Wait why?

Nobody else is defending him why shouldn't he defend himself especially after everything he lost over this?

I get it he is an Ahole and a lot of people don't like him. But man this woman plotted this entire thing, withheld evidence and just tried to get money out of him and she just gets to escape?
Preach!

Wait why?

Nobody else is defending him why shouldn't he defend himself especially after everything he lost over this?

I get it he is an Ahole and a lot of people don't like him. But man this woman plotted this entire thing, withheld evidence and just tried to get money out of him and she just gets to escape?
Might be the fact multiple women came out talking about how big a creep he is. Might just be that he reads like a smug prick to me.

Just feels like the optics of "now I can talk about it" could've been handled better if your goal is to get MLB teams to put their necks on the line to bring you back into a clubhouse.

Because regardless of the end result, bringing him in will absolutely create some degree of a circus.

Eovaldi looks healthy and comfortable for the first time since he got hurt...

Would be a massive lift if he's back back.

Scherzer is done for the rest of the season right?
They had originally said he may be ready for a late ALDS start, but more likely ALCS if they're still going...

Had a bullpen today where he said he went into overdrive for the first time and was throwing pain-free.

Ugh...Hate leaving a potential big inning like that with minimal damage, but they at least got 2. Sonny probably only has 1 to 2 innings before Rocco pulls him. This where their pitching depth shows up.

LFG!!!

Back
Top Bottom