2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Feel like a lot of people are gonna have goofy takes no matter where he goes. If he wants Toronto, I’m happy for him.

I wonder if the team that lands Ohtani will acquiesce to his demands. ie......doing limited PR , showing up to practice when he wants and practicing how he wants, sleeping 14 hours a day etc.....Not saying he's a bad dude , but I've heard he's verrrrrrry special and particular about his routine.

I wonder if the team that lands Ohtani will acquiesce to his demands. ie......doing limited PR , showing up to practice when he wants and practicing how he wants, sleeping 14 hours a day etc.....Not saying he's a bad dude , but I've heard he's verrrrrrry special and particular about his routine.
Any team committing to a talent as Ohtani, you better agree to his expectations and routine demands. The important thing for any franchise is to probably ensure they are winning on the field and playing together.

That **** wouldn't bother me at all. Give him what he wants.

$625mil. Get it done, Farhan.

Any team committing to a talent as Ohtani, you better agree to his expectations and routine demands. The important thing for any franchise is to probably ensure they are winning on the field and playing together.

That **** wouldn't bother me at all. Give him what he wants.

$625mil. Get it done, Farhan.

giants had to do it for all those years with bonds and his diva tendencies so it aint nothing new to us.

giants had to do it for all those years with bonds and his diva tendencies so it aint nothing new to us.
Exactly. Ownership wants to make money. You do that by bringing in a manager and key players that can bring large revenue stream. Bonds was probably the biggest diva in Giants history. Ohtani having a set schedule/routine should deter them.

If Shohei has a crazy routine, that rules out Boston. Good.

Boston needs righties and pitching. He's neither and is going to command the richest contract in history. Would make no sense especially based on how they've been spending.

I hope Cohen has a trick up his sleeve. Yanks get Soto and Yamamoto? I’m already hearing from Yanks relatives about the Soto trade.

That’s why I think he would stick with the Angels. That ****ty organization doesn’t care about anything, do whatever you want, it’s ok :lol:

Dodgers on the other hand. Oh you sneezed? Analytics say if you sneeze the day you pitch you can’t pitch over 80 pitches.

Ohtani

giphy (11).gif

They will or he won’t be playing there. Promise you that will be agreed upon before he signs with that team whoever it is

Back
Top Bottom