2023 Official MLB Season Thread

All these rumors about private jets and dinner reservations man. Lol. Just ready for this to be over and if LAD doesn’t get him, move on.

Do the Dodgers have a backup plan?

They’ve been using Ohtani as an excuse for their lack of moves last offseason/deadline. It was always, “we’re saving for Ohtani.”

I still think he goes there. They had to have been confident to do what they did.

He might as well stay with the Angels. Unless he goes to a big money team whoever he signs with ( besides the Dodgers) will be cashed strapped to do anything else and it'll be the Angels all over again and he's farther from home.

I think he's staying with the Angels. I don't wanna see him in the east ...

He might as well stay with the Angels. Unless he goes to a big money team whoever he signs with ( besides the Dodgers) will be cashed strapped to do anything else and it'll be the Angels all over again and he's farther from home.

I think he's staying with the Angels. I don't wanna see him in the east ...

Scared of a little league player? 👀👀

Soto
Yamz
Shohei

Yankees need to pull it off somehow. I know George would have.

BREAKING NEWS

No decision :lol:

Once again...

giphy (11).gif

Shohei delayed his decision so he could come to art basel here in Miami this weekend to decide whether he wants to take his talents to south beach

Soto
Yamz
Shohei

Yankees need to pull it off somehow. I know George would have.

Ohtani doesn’t want us - I’ve made peace with that when he flipped his bat during the Summer. :lol:

I don’t think Ohtani wants to be anywhere near any of us in here actually . :lol:

It would seem like playing in a huge market like Chicago or NY is not something Ohtani yearns for. These cities aren't for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom