2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

if I'm Jamaica, I'm putting Shericka in the 4x400 final, this is gonna be 1 of the weakest USA 4x400 women teams due to like 5 women not being available for various reasons. I'm going for it if i'm Jamaica.

Jamaica not going with Elaine and Brianna in this relay lineup cost them

I feel like you gotta run shericka on that 3rd curve.. hell let her start given her strength there

but US having gabby on that 3rd curve was huge

Glad to see USA back running at an elite level Shacarri’s transformation has been insane.

Edit - yea, Tee Tee Terry up next fa sho

Last edited:
Sha'Carri anchor leg split was 9.64. Technically the fastest of all time unless you wanna count Marion Jones(9.54) from the 2000 Olympics

Catching some highlights and watched the men's shot put final. Cool that the US dude won, but I loved the NBC commentary. When it was over, the announcer compared it to standing on the free throw line of an NBA court, and throwing an object the weight of a bowling ball to the opposite hoop. That little tidbit really helps in understanding it.

IATT IATT this would be a good yr for USA for them to do what you always wanted and put Grant Holloway in that 4x400 relay lineup, same with Kerley for me

IATT IATT this would be a good yr for USA for them to do what you always wanted and put Grant Holloway in that 4x400 relay lineup, same with Kerley for me

yup.. we’ve seen these dudes deliver great relay legs

but I always wonder why these dudes only keep themselves to basically 4 hurdles guys

at least with the women theyre smart enough to get mo in there and obviously they would throw Allyson Felix in there even before she was running the flat 4 really

but with college and obviously lower levels you need to use whatever bullets you got.. and in a relay it‘s different tactics from a flat 4

yup.. we’ve seen these dudes deliver great relay legs

but I always wonder why these dudes only keep themselves to basically 4 hurdles guys

at least with the women theyre smart enough to get mo in there and obviously they would throw Allyson Felix in there even before she was running the flat 4 really

but with college and obviously lower levels you need to use whatever bullets you got.. and in a relay it‘s different tactics from a flat 4

Even with USA not in the 4x400 Women's final, i think Jamaica should still put Shericka in there as the Netherlands may still be tough for them to contend with in the final if Klaver and Bol run strong legs

Even with USA not in the 4x400 Women's final, i think Jamaica should still put Shericka in there as the Netherlands may still be tough for them to contend with in the final if Klaver and Bol run strong legs

with the power she had on that 200, could easily see her putting in an extremely solid 400

Holloway is the left field, but we saw dude do it at Florida plus he has the build for it

Those relays 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 the men had awful handoffs outside of the first one but still dominated, that’s crazy.

with the power she had on that 200, could easily see her putting in an extremely solid 400

Holloway is the left field, but we saw dude do it at Florida plus he has the build for it

48.7 split for Bol to anchor the gold
Shericka should have been the anchor there for Jamaica

Back
Top Bottom