2024/2025 Wishlist

It really appears that they are gonna take a break from original colors. I dont like it. There is really nothing I am looking forward to right now.
Those red 14s are nice though. I dont take to much stock in the rumors at this point. The 5 and the 13 are the only thing that was interesting so far this year. I decided to pass on the 5 reluctantly. And whiffed on the Flints.
The only shoe I really am looking at over and over again are the oxidized 14 from a few years ago.
Did you like the DMP 6s or Metallic 4s? Your not looking forward to Hyper Royal 14s, Alt Grape 5s, or Mocha 10s?

Yup. I know we joke about it but there really ain't much left on the calendar for 2020 that's particularly enticing. Fire red IVs are the only thing on the Jordan side I need. Always a chance the 35s are dope, but you know my theory on that LOL. But let's say they are sick ... that's two different models I'll need between now and 2021. On the Nike side, I'll probably grab one pair of infrared AM90s when those arrive at the end of the year, too. I am intrigued by the OG-Air Raid colorway FoG Raids; I have the all black pair and they are a nice lifestyle shoe, and at the time I was bummed they didn't drop the black/gray pair, so I might snag those.
And as far as I know, that's it, short of me buying just some random runners like another pair of Triax retros on discount or something. So even if the 35s get me, that's five pairs of shoes (including the IV double-up) for the rest of the year. Four if I don't like the 35s. That's not much at all when you have this addiction LOL.
This whole year has been relatively light for me so far, too: Three pairs of 34 lows, two fire red Vs, one Fint, and a pair of Ghost Racers on a whim during an NDC 40-percent sale. If I end this year totaling 12 pairs of sneakers including multiples of some, I'll call that a big win for my wallet :lol:

2031 wishlist....
Screenshot_20200630-190129_Chrome.jpg

Would anybody else like to see more colorways of the 15 SE release? I had the white/blue/red pair back in the day and they were a pretty nice shoe..

Also wouldn’t mind seeing a Columbia 15 retro! I used to hate the 15s but as my collection has expanded I’ve gained some appreciation for them..

Would anybody else like to see more colorways of the 15 SE release? I had the white/blue/red pair back in the day and they were a pretty nice shoe..

Also wouldn’t mind seeing a Columbia 15 retro! I used to hate the 15s but as my collection has expanded I’ve gained some appreciation for them..

-Yes I do. The AJ 15 SE had a good shape.
-"AJ 15 Kubo" is also a better renovated 15. Just wished they did a non mismatch pair.

-The Air Jordan 19 is the best "SE" shoe hands down though...

CORRECT Playoff 8 (I’ve wanted this pair since I was 11 years old in ‘93) Playoff 7 with the right shading and shaping (My 2002s are beaten up), Playoff 12 (I think there were things wrong with the last release IIRC), Black/Red “Banned” 1 with the ‘85 build like they did on the pack with the Ships. This time though...release millions of the shoe. They will still sell out at full price because of what they are and you could sell them at 200 and they’d still sell, Playoff 13, Columbia 11 remastered with that beautiful high patent cut, White/Infrared 6, military Blue 4, Charcoal 9, Black Tongue 5.

2s will never get done right. 12s will be ok, but never done right. Imo

Those 2, I've given up on.

Chicago 1
Black & White 1 (It's been too long)
Bred 1

White Cement 3

Black Metallic 5

Cool Grey 11 (Way past time for these)

Flu Game 12

Basically, release everything that was released around 2015-16 in the correct molds and OG form now that I have more money than I did in 2015 :rofl:

15s are my favorite JB model ever but I hate the SE’s

I need that tongue to stretch out for one 😂

Secondly they just weren’t on par with the OG 15s shape wise and look wise in my opinion

More OG colors need the retro treatment and I could go for some new colorways as well but original shape only

15s are my favorite JB model ever but I hate the SE’s

I need that tongue to stretch out for one 😂

Secondly they just weren’t on par with the OG 15s shape wise and look wise in my opinion

More OG colors need the retro treatment and I could go for some new colorways as well but original shape only
Obsidians, Carolinas, etc....... I loved all of them except the Flints. Now bring out some of those TB colors from Eastbay and some of Reggie Miller’s PEs and I’m in mos def.

Back
Top Bottom