2024/2025 Wishlist

I want the 17’s with the same color scheme as my OG 18’s.
0D400DF7-7E03-403C-ACED-CE5877B940C6.jpeg

Black suede or black leather?

- A decent pair of Chicago 2s
- Military blue 4s, hell more OG 4s in general
- 12s!!! I need white/red, black/red, and obsidian pairs done properly with leather
- I’d like to see 8s get more love too
- I’ve never had a pair of Colombia or Bred 11, so those a personal wishes..

I really just wanna have a collection of the pairs and color ways that MJ actually wore in game throughout his career.

It’s time to bump this thread. Please add to your list or chime in if you didn’t earlier in the year or last year. To add to my list:
I High White Metallic Gold in 85 mold
VII Cardinal or Citrus
VIII Playoff with red pull tab
IX French Blue
X Sacramento
XII Low Obsidian
XIV low Columbia or Pacific Blue
XVI Low Red
XVIII Cherry
XIX Bred
XXII White
Another Fragment, Solefly, Premiobin collab

Last edited:
I really enjoy this thread. My comment on the first page has about four or so releases that either dropped or are reportedly on the way so I’m very happy about that. Still, I want:

White/Infrared 6s (close to the OG)
Cardinal 7s & maybe citrus
Olive 9s
Red steel 10s
White/red 12s
Playoff - All Star 13s
Black Toe or ginger 14s
College blue 17s
Some 21s, 22s and 23s would be nice. Not a collab, not some off the wall colors

An honorable mention would be Bugs Bunny 8s or maybe playoff 8s with the red pull tab but I still have the 2013 pair of playoffs and would imagine everyone would feel like it’s too soon.

The Midnight Navy 16 is the ugly one of its friend group -- one friend may have been more, or less, available than the other, yet Midnight Navy was always there, accessible. (It is the 'Something Has Survived' watch of the original '01 lineup.) Until recently, while demand and value had risen for the other three, Midnight Navy remained, just within reach.

I suppose I'm saying that kicks that are either due for a retro or actually have a fanbase should be the priority, especially after being assaulted with circus-ugly colorways week after week.

Some of today’s birthdays are on your wishlist.

XI Playoff (Retro) (2 Years)
1639491067779.jpeg

I High Spider Man Orgin (3 Years)
1639491266030.jpeg

XV Doernbecher (3 Years)
1639491224435.jpeg

V Premium Wine (4 Years)
1639490733797.jpeg

IV Eminem Encore (4 Years)
1639491418016.jpeg

XII Taxi (Retro) (8 Years)
1639491461056.jpeg

VII French Blue (19 Years)
1639491334097.jpeg

VII Playoff (Retro) (19 Years)
1639491627569.jpeg

Origin Story 1’s was a heavy miss for me…Had a chance at them for $250 a couple weeks after they dropped but passed because I already have the Chi’s…Prices now are out of control…

Black toe 1s in 85 OG form
White/red 2s
White Cement 3s
Black Tongue 5s
White Infrared 6s
Playoff 7s and 8s
Charcoal 9s
Columbia 11s
White/red 12s
Black toe 14s
Black/red 16s
Any 16 lows
Literally any 17, mids or lows
18 lows
Black/red 19s

And, above all else, the nicest shoes ever, the red suede 21s. :tongue:

What do you think will be the next PSG, Quai 54, Clot, SoleFly, Doernbecher, SBB, and Blackcat? My prediction will be this;
PSG-VIII
Quai 54-X
Clot-XII Low
SoleFly-XIV Low
Doernbecher-XI IE
SBB-VI
Blackcat-II

What do you think will be the next PSG, Quai 54, Clot, SoleFly, Doernbecher, SBB, and Blackcat? My prediction will be this;
PSG-VIII
Quai 54-X
Clot-XII Low
SoleFly-XIV Low
Doernbecher-XI IE
SBB-VI
Blackcat-II
I'm going to have to agree with you on the
Clot xii low & sbb vi. I can definitely foresee those pairs.

I have a feeling JB is going to pull another UNC retro out the hat within the next year or so....

Would you buy these? By the way I just heard a funny joke “Did you know more people have been killed by Alec Baldwin then Omicron?”
1639580861548.jpeg

Concept Lab

Last edited:
No I would not. But I am sure if some limited tag was put on those with a bs collab story people would flock to them. As much as JB goes to the same old OG colorways over and over again, there is a reason for it. They will out sell everything almost every time it releases.
Just like they did the dJ khaled 3's

Back
Top Bottom