2024/2025 Wishlist

For non-Nike/JB, I'd also really like to see a Reebok Kamikaze 1 Low with nice materials. Used to have them when I was a kid and they never pop up and don't know if they've ever been retro'd. I know they've done the 1 and 2 mids in various versions over the years, but need that 1 Low.

IMG_2836.jpeg

Anyone wanting the Columbia XI will no longer have to wish for it because they're being re-released next year in December 2024.

They're going to cost $230, according to what the Sneaker Bar Detroit website elaborated:

Air Jordan 11 “Columbia”
Release Date: December 2024
Price: $230

-Jordan 5 Metallic with current shape and NA on back
- Jordan 5 black Fire Red (Black Tongue) with Nike AIr
- Jordan 5 Grape with NA on back
- Jordan 6 White Infrared with NA on back
- Playoff 7's (way overdue)
-Hare 7's
-Jordan 9 OG white/black with correct jumpman and shape
- Jordan 10 steel (JB stop messin around on these!)
-Jordan 10 Chicago

How could I forget the infrared 6's? Def want those to be done with that model.
I keep seeing Hares on people's lists and in my mind it doesn't seem like that long ago. May makes 9 years....sheesh time goes fast. They weren't that hard to get at that time and in the aftermarket either. I was able to scoop a second pair on ebay for retail a year after RD.

3s are my favorite, and there aren't many retro+ colorways to bring back (with the Black Cats dropping) so I'm down for a couple new joints.

I think the 3 could use a remix of another Jordan colorway... I'm just not sure which one.

Wouldn't mind a 10 dropping, Double Nickel maybe? Or (hear me out) since Swoosh is going hard with the Olympics, an Olympic 10 would be cool right?

Also Pistons 6s!

I’d come outta sneaker hiatus for the og 17’s, Playoff 8’s or some done correctly Jordan 2’s
Haha I quoted this in 2020,with the 17 Lows coming back it’s partially true. To keep this going I need…
*og 17 college blue
* white/infa 6 w/ Nike air
*black tongue fire red 5s w /nike air

All I want is a true OG black/infrared VI that has the proper tall as heck tongue! The tongue on the retros is too danm short! And once you do it for this colorway, do it for the other 4 colors in time, but start with the white/infrared, then a carmine pair, then Sport Blue then Maroons. 👍

And if we're going off of no -JB stuff as others have posted, that's easy....
Air Tech Challenge 1, the OG OG. In both colors. Then do the IV in all the colors, including Cerise and NOT make it a euro only release 🤬 so others can finally get them (got mine then and I cherish them) and the Marinas!! 🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom